Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do You Hold Special Hatred for the LGBT Community (hates gay, trans, etc)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date

Do You Hold Special Hatred for the LGBT Community (hates gay, trans, etc)?

• Total voters
I hate the normies who propogate them even more.

yes they needed to be purged off the face off the earth.
This
Being overly hateful toward others is low IQ in general.
Don't hate serial killers and pedophiles bro.

Cancer IT-tier comment
I do not hate people for things they have no control over.
And since being homosexual is not a choice, but something they're born with, I do not hate or dislike them.
Literally no scientific proof.
Humans have free will, they can control their faggotry

You're a fucking idiot.
Cuckhopper

Saying shit like “I hate all groups equally” is just being edgy, it’s what the emo kid in middle school would say, it’s basically avoiding having an actual opinion and convictions. The centrists do this because society has deemed it uncool to actually have strong convictions. Well fuck that. This is same society that has made it impossible for us to have sex, or even have a chance.

Room temperature IQ post, their promiscuity and extreme amounts of sexual partners make them the polar opposite of us, not to mention that our twisted society has made them a protected class. They are basically the antithesis of our community.
This

My anus is scared of fags tbh

It’s foids I hate. Don’t care about gays. Lesbians are probably the worst foids, though.
I don't hate gays, I'm a bit jealous that the can gain satisfaction by having sex and companionship with other men. I have met gays their most of the time high IQ. It's lesbians who are the complete cancer they are mostly fat feminists who are to ugly to find a Chad to bang. But women are fucking retarded anyway.

This 100%.

I hate them if they are Chad or Stacy tier, because our western world is designed specifically for them. Tutorial mode on easy.

I'm against the LGTB movement, I'm not necessarily against every individual gay guy though.

I have a theory that many M-F trannies are actually incel guys brought up under single feminist mothers, who were taught to be ashamed of their masculinity, and due to trauma from living incel life, have decided their lives would be easier as a woman, so they delude themselves into thinking they are women. Possibly also for their mothers' approval.

This would help to explain their high suicide rates post-op, and why so many of them allegedly decide they wanna go back to their birth gender when it's way too late. Hell there were points where I thought to myself, I wish I were gay so I wouldn't have to be incel.

Obviously it didn't stick but I have had those moments before. I've heard other incels online say such things too.

isn't there an 'Other' option?

gay men don't bother me, as far as I'm concerned transgenders are pretty fucked up, and I usually despise lesbians, unless in HD

Poll options are too dichotomous, but I will say that I have noticed inverts of various sorts to be especially anti-incel. After having been granted a ludicrous buffet of rights, they've found themselves in the coveted position of being able to throw punches at easy targets, a favorite pastime of normscum and open to increasingly more now that degeneracy is being lionized, for the first time and seem to be intoxicated on the novelty. I attribute their zealousness exactly to this vertiginous drunkenness and think the motley band of malcontented debauchees will settle down with time, but I'm certainly no great admirer of them.