Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do You Hold Special Hatred for the LGBT Community (hates gay, trans, etc)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date

Do You Hold Special Hatred for the LGBT Community (hates gay, trans, etc)?

• Total voters
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
I hate cucks, WKs, and soyboys even more tbh

I firmly believe that faggots and the like should be tossed off of buildings.

"I hate everyone equally" soyboys find comfort in this phrase. How is hating one specific group of people outrageous but hating everyone is just fine?

I hate fags they fuck eachother all day and have aids

I don't care much about the homos, they mostly keep to themselves. Those trannies and genderspecials who wants me to cater to their delusions can go to hell though.

"I hate everyone equally" soyboys find comfort in this phrase. How is hating one specific group of people outrageous but hating everyone is just fine?
High IQ

Honestly some of the gay men I've met have been pretty blackpilled on the nature of women and how they treat men they don't find attractive. Since they aren't blinded by thirst they see it how it is more.
I hate cucks, WKs, and soyboys even more tbh
I'm hostile to those who hate me.

there is no logical reason to hate gays as an incel.

soyboys are the ones always preaching:
"there is no need to hate the world"
"we are all HUMAN BEINGS"
"its callled being a decent human being"

they are not the ones saying they hate everyone. I find those type of guys to be the ones who actually hate sjws and don't truly care all that much if you hate x group.

they are not the ones saying they hate everyone. I find those type of guys to be the ones who actually hate sjws and don't truly care all that much if you hate x group.

Most trans deserve special disgust bc they only do it for attention and absolutely nothing else

Saying shit like “I hate all groups equally” is just being edgy, it’s what the emo kid in middle school would say, it’s basically avoiding having an actual opinion and convictions. The centrists do this because society has deemed it uncool to actually have strong convictions. Well fuck that. This is same society that has made it impossible for us to have sex, or even have a chance.
Room temperature IQ post, their promiscuity and extreme amounts of sexual partners make them the polar opposite of us, not to mention that our twisted society has made them a protected class. They are basically the antithesis of our community.

"I hate everyone equally" = soyboys who want to be edgy without actually being too edgy.

Room temperature IQ post, their promiscuity and extreme amounts of sexual partners make them the polar opposite of us, not to mention that our twisted society has made them a protected class. They are basically the antithesis of our community.
that's not a logical reason. "I hate them cause they have sex with each other". It doesn't affect YOU, you don't wanna have sex with them. You can easily exploit the gay privilege as an incel. It's not like you are fucking foids. Just say you are gay if you care about the few privileges they have.

If I actually had to be around gay people I'd probably hate them but I've met like 4 or 5 in my life.

Are they attacking you? If so fight back. If not walk on by. We've got bigger enemies to tackle and defeat and destroy.

lesbians are the worst, i hate gays if they act like a faggot, trans are mentally ill. continue encouraging this degeneracy

that's not a logical reason. "I hate them cause they have sex with each other". It doesn't affect YOU, you don't wanna have sex with them. You can easily exploit the gay privilege as an incel. It's not like you are fucking foids. Just say you are gay if you care about the few privileges they have.

I have no problem with gays as long as they stop being treated like victims by society, I don't hate trans but it ridiculous that people claim gender dysphoria isnt a real mental disorder, because it very much is,

IMO asking if someone hates gays is like asking if they hate people with ADHD and asking if someone hates trans people is like asking if someone hates schizophrenics

I hope that analogy made sense

Last edited:
They are just useful idiots of ZOG

yes they needed to be purged off the face off the earth.

I do not hate people for things they have no control over.
And since being homosexual is not a choice, but something they're born with, I do not hate or dislike them.

Pol and the alt right long surpassed their ass.

I dont really have anything against them, no. Just jealous they have so much sex

I do not hate people for things they have no control over.
And since being homosexual is not a choice, but something they're born with, I do not hate or dislike them.
You really believe this? It's a mental illness. They should be sent to gay conversion camps like they used to before the narrative shifted and degeneracy became mainstream.

I have no problem with gays as long as they stop being treated like victims by society, I don't hate trans but it ridiculous that people claim gender dysphoria isnt a real mental disorder, because it very much is,

IMO asking if someone hates gays is like asking if they hate people with ADHD and asking if someone hates trans people is like asking if someone hates schizophrenics

About the trans thing, no one is denying it's a disorder, it's just so far the only solution for affected person is to transition in to opposite gender and hopefully get accepted by society as such.
As for "being treated like victims" is because for the vast majority of time and places they were victims, even today it's illegal to be gay in some places and in so called "moderate places" lgbt people face heavy oppression, such as getting rejected by family and society in general, few job opportunities, getting treated differently, similar to what super ugly incels go trough. My point is they are victims except in maybe vary few places in west.

“Just be gay bro”
“It doesn’t effect you”
Jesus Christ, do you actually hear what you are saying? This is one of the most bluepilled posts I have read, this is the exact logic you would expect some normalnigger to espouse. Of course it effects me and it effects all of us, permission for this type of behaviour and hypersexuality permeates through society and generally degenerates it. It is the degenerations that have directly led to so very many of us being incels, we would not be incels if we had been born 50 years earlier, sexual liberation has led us to this, and to the widespread globohomo agenda.

Fucking awful analogy, schizos should be killed anyways, they take up too many resources to live, and ADHD is a condition made up by zog to poison children with SSRIs and other fucked up drugs. Before you edited your post you said you don’t mind gays if they don’t shove their agenda down your throat. WELL THEY FUCKING DO YOU IDIOT!!! Your username indicates that you probably have been in school recently, so have I. This could be different for you and me, maybe you live in fucking Serbia or something. I am not so lucky, I live in Canada, and this shit is pushed onto you throughout school, it is pushed in the media, and this is much the same in the United States.

I would love to see things from the point of view of you two, but I can’t fit my head quite so far up my ass.

The mentally disabled will, 10-out-of-10 times, support the further degradation of society, which leaves me no choice but to hate them. If it wasn't for this, I wouldn't really care. If anything, male faggots, being considerably more than lesbians, shift the eligible male-female ration further in male's favour.

“Just be gay bro”
“It doesn’t effect you”
Jesus Christ, do you actually hear what you are saying? This is one of the most bluepilled posts i have read, this is the exact logic you would expect some normalnigger to espouse. Of course it effects me and it effects all of us, permission for this type of behaviour and hypersexuality permeates through society and generally degenerates it. It is the degenerations that have directly led to so very many of us being incels, we would not be incels if we had been born 50 years earlier, sexual liberation has led us to this, and to the widespread globohomo agenda.
degeneracy of gays have no effect on our society whatsoever and have nothing to do with the sexual liberation of women or the reason why you are incel.

You really believe this? It's a mental illness. They should be sent to gay conversion camps like they used to before the narrative shifted and degeneracy became mainstream.
You cannot convert someone who is born homosexual.
At best, you can force them to pretend that they're now heterosexual.
Please consider looking into scientific literature on this topic.

Yep there fine in m
About the trans thing, no one is denying it's a disorder, it's just so far the only solution for affected person is to transition in to opposite gender and hopefully get accepted by society as such.
As for "being treated like victims" is because for the vast majority of time and places they were victims, even today it's illegal to be gay in some places and in so called "moderate places" lgbt people face heavy oppression, such as getting rejected by family and society in general, few job opportunities, getting treated differently, similar to what super ugly incels go trough. My point is they are victims except in maybe vary few places in west.
No modern day leftist literally deny that transgender people have a disorder and claim gender itself is a social construct which is literally retarded because they completely ignore the natural behavior of men and women, as for gays I dont hate them and I dont think they should be excluded from there families but as long as they live in the west then I wont treat them any better then a normal guy because they have the means to live without being thrown off a building.

Blame the poll, I don't hate everyone equally but honestly couldn't care less about gay people. My issues are with the shitty gynocentric bullshit in our society.

“Just be gay bro”
“It doesn’t effect you”
Jesus Christ, do you actually hear what you are saying? This is one of the most bluepilled posts I have read, this is the exact logic you would expect some normalnigger to espouse. Of course it effects me and it effects all of us, permission for this type of behaviour and hypersexuality permeates through society and generally degenerates it. It is the degenerations that have directly led to so very many of us being incels, we would not be incels if we had been born 50 years earlier, sexual liberation has led us to this, and to the widespread globohomo agenda.

Fucking awful analogy, schizos should be killed anyways, they take up too many resources to live, and ADHD is a condition made up by zog to poison children with SSRIs and other fucked up drugs. Before you edited your post you said you don’t mind gays if they don’t shove their agenda down your throat. WELL THEY FUCKING DO YOU IDIOT!!! Your username indicates that you probably have been in school recently, so have I. This could be different for you and me, maybe you live in fucking Serbia or something. I am not so lucky, I live in Canada, and this shit is pushed onto you throughout school, it is pushed in the media, and this is much the same in the United States.

I would love to see things from the point of view of you two, but I can’t fit my head quite so far up my ass.
I live in a rather conservative area on California.... And yes I know ADHD is a fake disease used to drug our youth and make boys docile, but what I meant was being gay is a slight mental disorder that doesnt mean much other then you have an altered sexual life and you live more effeminately which us just a small and manageable mental disorder like many others but being trans is a straight up extreme mental disorder like schizophrenia (I dont care what you think the punishment for it should be)

As for places like Canada and Europe, well there shit holes who have gone down the spiral of degeneracy and haven given up free speech in order to appease the mentally retarded minority and I'm sorry you have to put up with it but I dont blame the gays I just blame those cucks who treat them like heros.

Being overly hateful toward others is low IQ in general.

Not really but I do when they act like special snowflakes.

Being overly hateful toward others is low IQ in general.
Some would even say it's toxic.

Some would even say it's toxic.

The exaggerated fuming that IT and the public focus on are a good chunk of why we're perceived so poorly tbh. It's understandable, but ultimately not doing any good.

I only hate (((trannies))) I don't really mind LGB's

I wish I was a homosexual. I'd get sex easy.

Some people are so unbelievably gay it's hard to believe they're putting on an act or it's a "choice." Live and let live.