Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have tinted windows on your car ?

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
I have tints on all my windows and windshield. I feel much privacy since people give me death stares when I drive and I can smoke lots of weed without cops giving me shit

Mogs me for having a car

I don't own a car, I am a truecel. :feelsaww:

My windows are super dark. Limo tint except for the windshield.

Not crazy about you driving around high all the time though.

My windows are super dark. Limo tint except for the windshield.

Not crazy about you driving around high all the time though.
Driving high makes you super paranoid so you have to focus on what goes on the road. Plus makes the music good

Driving high makes you super paranoid so you have to focus on what goes on the road. Plus makes the music good
Every test they do on driving while high proves this wrong. You have lower response times and you crash into stuff more often.

Every test they do on driving while high proves this wrong. You have lower response times and you crash into stuff more often.
I have driven cross states going 100+ while high and never did I once make an error driving. I was too scared to crash. Alcohol is what your thinking about.

I have driven cross states going 100+ while high and never did I once make an error driving. I was too scared to crash. Alcohol is what your thinking about.
To be a rice, that is not bright. Window tint + high while driving + 100mph = if cops pull you over get fucked.

Tbh, I prefer window tinting just because the sun is terrible.