Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have this bone?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
There is a bone at the back of everyone's head but is more prominent in white men. Just feel around the back of your head and tell me.

be more specific. Provide a paint edit at least. i thought you were talking about the nerd neck

This is a caucasoid skull lmao. and not only in whites (europeans) but non european caucasoids have this type of skull.
Causkull

Pteranodoncels, explain yourselves

Yes, I have all the bones.

Yes, i have a skull.

its over for noskullcels

over for mentalcels i still dont get what you are talking about :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: now i cant stop touching the back of my head trying to figure out what i lack too

over for mentalcels i still dont get what you are talking about :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: now i cant stop touching the back of my head trying to figure out what i lack too
Inion

notice the bump on the caucasian skull

iu

What are we looking for, exactly?

iu

What are we looking for, exactly?
I know a dude with this gay alien skull, he has a foid fanclub, I'm not even joking. He's acting like an alpha jerk, and weirdly it works like a charm on their weak minds. And also, he's very rich.

I think I have it

I know a dude with this gay alien skull, he has a foid fanclub, I'm not even joking. He's acting like an alpha jerk, and weirdly it works like a charm on their weak minds. And also, he's very rich.
I know a dude with this gay alien skull, he has a foid fanclub
I know a dude with this gay alien skull
I know a dude
I found the problem.

Ye I sort of have some small bump at the root of the skull just where the neck ends.

The point here is that your friend is either betabuxxing and/or getting cucked.
It's not my friend, just an acquaintance. He's probably getting cucked, I couldn't care less tbh. But his illusion makes him happier than us. Ignorance is bliss.

@narcissist Still no idea what are you talking about... :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Who cares? If you look an incel, you will still be an incel!

Ye I sort of have some small bump at the root of the skull just where the neck ends.
@narcissist Still no idea what are you talking about... :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:[/QUOTE]
Read @EyesAreSoCold post, there should be a small bump there if you're white.
@narcissist Still no idea what are you talking about... :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Fucked up the formatting