Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you have standards?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
would you ascend with shitskin female? or fat bitch? or cancer patient? or ex dyke whore who became christian? or deformed down syndrom virgin loyal girl?
do you have standards

i would date any race, any hairstyle, eye color blah blah they just cant look like tammy slaton. must be my looksmatch or above

i would date any race, any hairstyle, eye color blah blah they just cant look like tammy slaton. must be my looksmatch or above
if you were really desperate for love and affection why wouldn't you accept it from shitskin females/deformed bitches considering they have perfect pussy/tits

My standards are:
-- healthy
-- not crazy

Everything else is a bonus.

Of course, no foids are interested in me either way.

if you were really desperate for love and affection why wouldn't you accept it from shitskin females/deformed bitches considering they have perfect pussy/tits
it wouldn't work out because there wouldn't be mutual attraction

would you ascend with shitskin female? or fat bitch? or cancer patient? or ex dyke whore who became christian? or deformed down syndrom virgin loyal girl?
do you have standards
i would say my standards are dont be above 30 bmi for sex

Big tits big ass I take

Onlystacy. Maybe settle for a high tier becky.