Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have online female friends?

M

malakai

Banned
-
I had one but she recently closed snap
Now I Is all alone

Never had any friends in my life always was an outcast.

Yeah, I have a bunch of them.

Haven't had a friend in at least 10 years, and even then I'm not sure it was a real "friend", just some guy I said "hi" back to every day and stuff.
Never had a female friend.

no cause i pk their characters but then the numale admins give their shit back

If i name my right hand and text myself with its name then yes.

I have some sort of female online friends that I also occasionally see inrl as well. But like once or twice per year so it is mostly just online chatting about my oneitis and life in general. Not a bad way to cope overall.

No, I’ve never had a FRIEND.

wasn't there a thread like this already made by rafaelvicuntuna?

I don't have any females online or in real life.

No, but the closest was ERPing with a girl when I used to play Roblox.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

I also used to have long chats with a girl on WoW who claimed to be a ginger married to an injun.

i have no friends.

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

Havent had friends since i was 16 but even then we didnt hang out much

Havent orbited since i was 11

JFL at having ''female friends'', HF orbiting as an emotional tampon KEK

Yeah, I have a bunch of them.

Fakecel REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No. I don't want to orbit a female.

No.

I don't understand online friends. It's just not the same and even if you build a connection, they're not going to meet you once they see how you look like.

Scoff at having online female friends all you want: play your cards right and you can meet them and fuck.

I have a few online femoid friends. Easier to find tolerable femoids online. They don't exist irl.

i dont make online friends. waste of time

No. Anyone responding yes is either a fakecel or a cuck.

Why the fuck would anyone have online female friends???

no. I barely have any online friends.

No. Fucking pointless.

Why the fuck would anyone have online female friends???

Every rule has exceptions. The Internet is big. When you wade through all the trash femoids online, you'll find a couple that are worth talking to. Inhibitions are down online as well. You cannot find the same people irl that you find online.

Tinder/social media does not count as online. I'm talking forums/imageboard fems. Some are worth the time.

Every rule has exceptions. The Internet is big. When you wade through all the trash femoids online, you'll find a couple that are worth talking to. Inhibitions are down online as well. You cannot find the same people irl that you find online.

Tinder/social media does not count as online. I'm talking forums/imageboard fems. Some are worth the time.

Sounds suspiciously like a whiteknight cuck talking here.

No female objects are worth anything at all. All should be exterminated.

Sounds suspiciously like a whiteknight cuck talking here.

No female objects are worth anything at all. All should be exterminated.

Lmao I'm a verified incel. People here are just unreasonable. Yes, pretty much all females are degenerate trash that deserve to be gased. Some are tolerable, and some are even worth friending and relationshipping. Get your head out your ass if you think there are no exceptions to the rule.

I know you're just baiting though, so nice meme friendo I totally agree.

Scoff at having online female friends all you want: play your cards right and you can meet them and fuck.
Play your cards right by not being a total subhuman you mean

Pretty sure if you had any interaction with a female for a significant amount of time you're a fakecel/normie.

Ban all fakecels/normies now.

I never had a friend

I used to be very close friends with a Muslim girl whose family is actually from Egypt. She was moderately liberal while I was moderately "politically incorrect." However, she became increasingly feminist and then even came out as a lesbian, while I became increasingly misogynist and incelish. So it wasn't meant to be.

I used to be very close friends with a Muslim girl whose family is actually from Egypt. She was moderately liberal while I was moderately "politically incorrect." However, she became increasingly feminist and then even came out as a lesbian, while I became increasingly misogynist and incelish. So it wasn't meant to be.

You made her lesbo kek.

I never had a female friend and I dont pretend to have tbh.
I already had a short relationship with women, but they were not my friends, I just wanted to see their breasts and pussy.

No.

I don't understand online friends. It's just not the same and even if you build a connection, they're not going to meet you once they see how you look like.

Uh huh. Anyone who posts about meeting these females IRL have "fakecel" written all over them. As soon as women see a photo of me, they instantly decide that I'm not worth talking to after that. They won't type another word to me let alone agree to be seen in public with me.