Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have normie or Chad friends and how do you handle conversations about GFs / sex / relationships?

F

FlipCd37

Greycel
All my friends are normies or Chads. I never talked to them about my inceldom, but I think, that they know about it but still believe, that I don't have to be incel forever. Whenever I hang out with them and they start talking about stuff like girlfriends or sex, I don't participate in such conversations. When they directly talk to me, I just try to end the conversation asap.
I recently messaged my best friend on WhatsApp and asked for hanging out on the weekend. He replied that he can't because he will meet his girlfriend. I was just pissed off and did not answer. I don't know why I am pissed. He has done nothing wrong. I have not messaged to him since.

Nope. No friends.

Normies, especially chads expect that you get women as easily as they do.

Once some 6'5 tallfag asked me if I like anal sex, I replied "sorry, thats only for fags and dudes with a small dick" and he actually felt mogged as fuck. Since that he never talked to me about sex again. Never straight out say you have sex and never straight out admit youre a virgin. Just play along between the lines and they will let you pass.

All my friends are normies or Chads. I never talked to them about my inceldom, but I think, that they know about it but still believe, that I don't have to be incel forever. Whenever I hang out with them and they start talking about stuff like girlfriends or sex, I don't participate in such conversations. When they directly talk to me, I just try to end the conversation asap.
I recently messaged my best friend on WhatsApp and asked for hanging out on the weekend. He replied that he can't because he will meet his girlfriend. I was just pissed off and did not answer. I don't know why I am pissed. He has done nothing wrong. I have not messaged to him since.
I only have two friends at HS and neither of them have gf's since their sub tier skinny beta males like me

Nope, I'm lonely

i tell them i feel like elliot rodger in my bmw