Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have normie friends/acquaintances? How do you cope with envy?

-aros-

-aros-

Greycel
I have normie friends, although I also have imposter syndrome so they might just be people who are polite to me, and it's very painful to hear them talk about having gfs/sex. One time this 6ft2 normalchad who I'd been friends with for years brought his gf round to my place at a family gathering and I just hid in my room the whole time. I couldn't cope with the pain. I don't think envy is immoral, in fact, it seems to be rational:
View: https://youtu.be/lfJPlyq1FkA

The worst part, he didn't even see it as a big deal, it's just "oh yeah that was my gf whatever lol" which upsets me even more. I saw him the other day and he bragged about other encounters - he is 7 months younger than me btw. Seeing normies effortlessly get to enjoy this cornerstone of existence, whereas I invariably am friendzoned, is enraging.

It wouldn't be so bad if they tried to help and hook me up with someone, but they don't. College wasn't too bad, only one of my friends got laid and he was Jewish. But there seems to be no recovering now, I'm too old and I'm expected to have extensive experience. There is no recovery for me:
View: https://youtu.be/kG2a1CsOvJ0

How does the community cope with this problem? Do you feel envy as strongly as me?

I only hang with people that I want to have a good life and would not envy

I haven't had friends since high school which was 8 years ago

same here. im actually in the process of ditching "friends" people who you call "polite" when they rub there chadness in your face.
they will never understand what its like... so ditch them or suffer :feelscry:

One average day for them mogs our entire life in all the things they get to do and their experiences with women.

they dropped me

No, i dont have any friends. I remember my cousin who is my age brought over his wife to meet us, she was a gorgeous petite girl. I was sad, angry and frustrated.

I have normie friends, although I also have imposter syndrome so they might just be people who are polite to me, and it's very painful to hear them talk about having gfs/sex. One time this 6ft2 normalchad who I'd been friends with for years brought his gf round to my place at a family gathering and I just hid in my room the whole time. I couldn't cope with the pain. I don't think envy is immoral, in fact, it seems to be rational:
View: https://youtu.be/lfJPlyq1FkA

The worst part, he didn't even see it as a big deal, it's just "oh yeah that was my gf whatever lol" which upsets me even more. I saw him the other day and he bragged about other encounters - he is 7 months younger than me btw. Seeing normies effortlessly get to enjoy this cornerstone of existence, whereas I invariably am friendzoned, is enraging.

It wouldn't be so bad if they tried to help and hook me up with someone, but they don't. College wasn't too bad, only one of my friends got laid and he was Jewish. But there seems to be no recovering now, I'm too old and I'm expected to have extensive experience. There is no recovery for me:
View: https://youtu.be/kG2a1CsOvJ0

How does the community cope with this problem? Do you feel envy as strongly as me?

This is exactly what I like about the Incel community , the problems you guys face are exactly my problems, no one in the world would understand what I feel like you guys.

Now to the point Envy. I have had so many mental breakdowns due to this., So many Panic attacks. It has been horrible.

Cope, exposure, numb yourself to pain. Don't run away, embrace it, go to the gym and do an extra rep with the envy on your mind.

In my case I didn’t have to cope or at least not with envy much anyway as my friend and his stories were my cope I guess you could say. :feelsclown:

My Chad best friend and his filthy lifestyle of drugs, alcohol and scumbag whores was so entertaining to me, I simply lived vicariously through him and he and I seemed to both thrive on this friendship arrangement, as he clearly needed and wanted someone to listen to his grand and wacky and wild stories and I was all ears for it.:feelswhat:

It wasn’t just stories either, as he’d take me along on as many of his outings as I felt I could handle and he even forced his harem of whores to treat me the awkward and fucked up fat kid with respect, which they absolutely did because they so lusted after his Chad Thundercock as well getting to do drugs with him, which if not in his upstairs bedroom was often in typical high school hangout places such as the local cemetery and I believe also near the train tracks in a broken down old and abandoned train station waiting area building that I believe had partially been burned down. :feelsthink:

Even though Stacy’s were clearly attracted to him because of his young bodybuilder physique and John Cena wigger tier good looks (before there ever was a famous wigger John Cena WWE character) of square jaw and traditionally masculine face most of them stayed away from him because his lifestyle and low tier criminal nature was too wild for them so he stuck to mostly Becky tier blonde and brown haired girls who had those giant psycho eyes and fierce smiles like that female killer Ayleen Wyrnos and so perhaps that’s why I never really felt bad being around him or his whores in any jealousy sense because even though my hormones were raging as a young man at the time too and I certainly wouldn’t of kicked any of these Becky’s out of bed had they asked, despite all of that I can now say in hindsight they simply weren’t my type…well if people like us can even claim such a luxury since we’re incels after all? :ahegao:

The one Stacy girl he did manage to land for a while was a short dark black haired girl named Jesse I believe it was and she was probably the only one of his conquests that ever made me jealous in the slightest of him I’d say. :feelshehe:

She was white and a combination of cute and hot but don’t get me wrong here buddy boyos, she wasn’t in any sense a “smoke show” meaning hotter than hell holy fuck how can a broad even be that hit kind of girl but more just your average well formed low tier Stacy.

Someone that would serve as a good first girlfriend for Chad and a oneitis for people like us but to clarify she was never a oneitis of mine even though I’m talking about her so much to you guys now. Again I’m only doing so because she was a total outlier and unique type of girl in the general lineup of who my buddy most often liked to date but yeah even now like 20:some years later if my buddy and I are reminiscing about our past school years and I bring her name up he becomes happy.

She was definitely one of his good ones and even seemed genuinely nice to me and I don’t think he ever forced her to be like with the others who were drugged out scummy Becky’s for the most part. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I just can’t be bothered. Nothing works out anyway.