Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have nephews?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I am the youngest in the family which means I was an uncle when I was 20, my oldest nephew is close to 10, the others are 5 and a baby.

Do you think your nephews will be normies as adults or incels? Also would you resent them for it or would you be happy for them if they had a normal dating life?

I would like them to have normal dating lives but in 10-15 years what on earth would be normal then? It wil be normal for women to have 3 husband's. On one hand I would be happy for them but on the other hand I would actually pity them for having to actually spend time with 'gen alpha' women.

Anyway, I am just the creepy uncle and they will inherit my Blu ray collection after I rope.

I'm the oldest of all my cousins.

I have two.

One is already an adult and even though he used to be pretty popular with girls in his early teens, something really got to his mind around 14, because he dropped out of schools, gained a lot of weight and has been living a soft hikikomori lifestyle since then. His parents (my sister and her husband) very much spoiled him tbh, he lived in a bubble for much of his childhood.

The other (my brother's kid) is even more fucked up mentally, because his mother is literally insane and even if he didn't inherit any of that from her, he still was very much exposed to the relationship struggles of his parents from day 1 (they divorced since then). Constant fighting (physical too) and stuff like that. He also has to go to special schools, because he wouldn't be able to endure a regular one. This was also the case with my brother (he spent part of his childhood in a mental institute).

In fact, almost all males of my family and relatives are fucked up mentally one way or another, me included. Something is very wrong with us, even beyond the usual problems affecting nearly every family (feminism, hypergamy, some form of substance abuse, etc.)