Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have mice in your walls ?

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date

?

• Yes ( Truecel )

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No ( Fakecel )

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
256dbf9538b756d1615a914bbeb75571

Yes ( Truecel )

You're Wearing a watch huh? The pic from reddit was wearing a similar color watch

You're Wearing a watch huh? The pic from reddit was wearing a similar color watch
bruh

You really clinging onto that fakecel shit

that image is the second result on google if you search for mice

Yeah, I hear them every now and then

When I lived in a basement I had rats in the walls

No since my walls are made out of concrete and I have rats (the smell of rats keeps mice away)

I like my rats, I purposely have rats in my room. They are qt and are domesticated.
ah yes i remember now that you have rats

domesticated rats are cool

damn maybe i will get a rat now

ah yes i remember now that you have rats

domesticated rats are cool

damn maybe i will get a rat now
rats are very nice tbh. The ones I have always want to hang out and follow me around and give me little kisses, its very cute. One always tries to climb up my leg which is funny but also annoying at times. If you get them always get at least 2 though since they are very social and get depressed if they are alone.

On July 16, 1923, I moved into Exham Priory after the last workman had finished his labours. The restoration had been a stupendous task, for little had remained of the deserted pile but a shell-like ruin; yet because it had been the seat of my ancestors I let no expense deter me. The place had not been inhabited since the reign of James the First, when a tragedy of intensely hideous, though largely unexplained, nature had struck down the master, five of his children, and several servants; and driven forth under a cloud of suspicion and terror the third son, my lineal progenitor and the only survivor of the abhorred line. With this sole heir denounced as a murderer, the estate had reverted to the crown, nor had the accused man made any attempt to exculpate himself or regain his property. Shaken by some horror greater than that of conscience or the law, and expressing only a frantic wish to exclude the ancient edifice from his sight and memory, Walter de la Poer, eleventh Baron Exham, fled to Virginia and there founded the family which by the next century had become known as Delapore.