Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have long hair? (Malepill)

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

PhD in self-loathing
★★★★★
I found out that humans in the past had long hair and only the soldiers cut theirs. I believe that long hair is a sign of one's privilege & freedom. Foids, the most privileged class in society, usually have long hair. Men, (The disposable slaves) have short hair because we are meant for culling & wageslaving. Notice how Jews also have long hair?

I used to when i was a metalhead

I prefer longer hair, but not super long either.
Longest I went without cutting them was 2 years.

No, but i used to have long hair for basically all my teens and my early 20s. I cut them short(er) because it's too much work to take care of them, especially when curly like mine

my hair was down to shoulder length but now its at eye length after my haircut a month ago

I found out that humans in the past had long hair and only the soldiers cut theirs. I believe that long hair is a sign of one's privilege & freedom. Foids, the most privileged class in society, usually have long hair. Men, (The disposable slaves) have short hair because we are meant for culling & wageslaving. Notice how Jews also have long hair?
Notice how noodles make their sons cut their hair short into a spikeball?

Didnt cut the top of my hair since 10 months, only the sides

yea, it's not super long but it's almost touching my shoulders.

no Long hair is gay

Not having long hair is an incel trait

I am balding but I used to have long hair as a child

Yes I have long hair, the length is reaching collarbone, I kind of gave up on cutting it off regularly and I don't care

I have shoulder length dreadlocks so If you consider shoulder length long then yes I do

Depends what the type of hair you have but yes. People generally look better with long hair. Especially when they style it. Won't get you a girlfriend as sub5 but I rather have long hair then short hair.

Medium-long hair like DiCaprio in Titanic all the way to Richard Ramirez length is peak for men. Short hair looks dumb imo and long like a girl makes you look like a faggot

I have somewhat past shoulder length hair

Short hair looks goofy on anyone but Chad. I keep my shit long to cover up my horrible skull and face as much as possible