Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have incel Rizz?

Do you have incel rizz

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian stacy?.... :(
★★★★★
Incel Rizz which means women are repulsed by you, Do you have incel rizz?

hard to say, when i was in school and then college some girls even made a first step towards me but shortly after they were repulsed by the fact that i'm non-NT, weirdo.

hard to say, when i was in school and then college some girls even made a first step towards me but shortly after they were repulsed by the fact that i'm non-NT, weirdo.
Then you have incel rizz because they are repulsed

Then you have incel rizz because they are repulsed
i'm very sad that i missed my chances, first there was a skinny girl that chased me in children's camp when i was around 12-13 y.o, then there was a skinny girl in school when i was 16, then there was a 6/10 girl when i was in college.I wish i was normal, neurotypical, so it would be much easier for me to connect with people, i think being NT is essential.

i'm very sad that i missed my chances, first there was a skinny girl that chased me in children's camp when i was around 12-13 y.o, then there was a skinny girl in school when i was 16, then there was a 6/10 girl when i was in college.I wish i was normal, neurotypical, so it would be much easier for me to connect with people, i think being NT is essential.
Mogs me, I never been chased in my life