Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you have hobbies or passions ?

Schizorapist

Schizorapist

Banned
-
Like shit u enjoy doing ? or do you just rot here all day on this boring site ?

That's a good question. I definitely believe you should have something you're truly passionate about, whether you're incel or not. Inceldom shouldn't stand in the way of having passions.

But then, even at my happiest, before inceldom was a concern at all, I don't think I've ever loved anything that I could be considered "passionate" about it, or "driven" about it. I've always been a "dreamer," but never really a "doer." If I didn't know how to get a thing I wanted, I just settled for dreaming about the day when I figured out how to get it. As opposed to committing myself to finding a way no matter what.

yea, ignoring grAYfag trolls like you and seeing them get nuked
@Fat Link
@Dregster
@SlayerSlayer

I have no talents, hobbies nor anything I look forward to improve in this life. I even stopped playing video games so here's that. I am getting slowly by every single day and all I wish for is a girlfriend nothing else to be honest. I've gotten really desperate past few weeks for female affection.

I spend my time contributing to reddit you see I regard myself to be a very good moderator. I remove any post that breaks the rules in the slightest and hand out 1 week bans like it's nobody's business. I spend 12 hours everyday cleaning out spam within this SubReddit and keep it as quality as possible. I have a 250k+ paying job and I choose to moderate a SubReddit for some random shit because I'm a good moderator and I help this community. I don't tolerate rule breakers but I consider myself to be very reasonable. If there's something in the list of banned posts, it will be removed on sight without explanation. A good moderator always keeps their eyes on the modqueue to watch for any potential rulebreakers. If anyone decides to hate me because of the way I run my Subreddit, it's completely fine, because I'll just remove their posts and set Automoderator to do the same. I don't censor things because I don't like them, I censor them because the people who are posting them are breaking the rules. Anyone who opposes me will be eliminated generously given a 2 week break from the Subreddit, because I'm a great moderator and I treat all the members of my community with respect. There will be no discussion on anything that breaks the rules because I will remove them for the greater good of the community. Personal attacks aren't tolerated because they hurt other people's feelings. Witchhunts will not be allowed as they are a violation of Reddiquette. As I said, I'm a very good moderator and I take my work very seriously. I pride myself in removing 35-40 posts a day, while my configured Automoderator will easily remove 100 a day. My SubReddit's quality will definitely stay high with these changes. I also will put other moderators on my team that agree with me because I know it's for the good of the Subreddit. Shitposts will be filtered out because they're bad. Even though many of my changes can be controversial, I continue to apply them to this Subreddit because without any enforcement of the rules, it will descend into anarchy. If you have any complaints, you can message me them and I will listen to you because I'm a very good moderator. Sometimes, I look in the mirror and wonder how a good looking man like me will be stuck doing moderation work, but then I remember that I'm a very good moderator and people on this Subreddit need me. Sometimes, I spend hours thinking to myself on the ways that I can improve my Subreddit and the content in it. After hours of brooding, I will add 10 more rules to the sidebar that everybody has to follow because I'm a very good moderator. Sometimes, I even wonder why I'm doing this job for free. I can easily be getting paid thousands of dollars a day with my qualifications, but then I remember that I'm a very good moderator and I have to stick to my Subreddit to ensure that I filter out all the posts that break the rules. Everybody knows that rules have to be followed. If they don't listen to the rules, then they can get a 7 day ban to rethink their position on this subject. Rules are very important to me and I feel that everybody should feel the same. Before entering this SubReddit, every new player should have to read a Terms oF Service that states all the rules. It will be 50 pages long because there are a lot of rules that need to be followed. Don't worry though, it's only 2 pages shorter than the Apple Terms of Service, so it's obviously worth reading through. Also, I want to make a captcha on every post mandatory to ensure that this Subreddit maintains it's quality content. My decisions are always final and cannot be overturned, but that's completely okay since everyone who follows my rules and doesn't break them gets a free cookie. As a good moderator, I like to reward people who contribute quality content to this Subreddit. As a good moderator, I will often have a lot of backlash over some of my decisions, but that's fine because they will be promptly removed on sight. I like to remove posts as it's part of my job as a good moderator. This comment is filler because I'm literally running out of ideas and I'm trying to reach 10,000 characters. One day, I had a conversation with the moderators at r/news and I boasted that I removed 10 posts in one day. They then rebutted and told me that they removed 300 posts in one day. Ever since that day, i try to remove as many posts as I can because my idols do the same thing. Any posts that link to a certain website will be removed because they're violating the rules. In fact, if you mention 4 letters in a certain order, then you will be shadowbanned from my Subreddit. That's completely fine though because you can have a chat with me over modmail. If we mute you from sending messages for 72 hours, it's because you are harassing us. That's okay though, after 72 hours you can send another message and we'll mute you again. As a good moderator, I face many challenges daily. One day, I had to remove 150 posts by the same person. Can you believe it? Even though it's hard to keep up with everything, it makes me feel good when I go to bed at night and reflect on all the positivity I've contributed to this Subreddit. Sometimes when I'm asleep, I have nightmares of my Subreddit descending into chaos. When I wake up, I rush to my computer and load up my subreddit so I can see that everything is okay. If it's not, I get some energy drinks and prepare for an all-nighter, because my subreddit is very important to me and I care about everyone who views it. Sometimes I get visions of my subreddit while I'm on the train getting to my day job. Then, I realize that these visions are true and I have to take a day off from work because my subreddit is very important to me. My boss understands because I'm a very good person and I work hard on moderating and my job. To me, moderation is more than a hobby, I take it very seriously. One day I thought to myself "Would it be less work if there was another moderator to help me?" I sent out a message to all of my most trusted contributers and eagerly waited for their responses. Then, I finally found somebody who was almost exactly like me, so I set him up to do some moderation when I need to take a break. Being a moderator is hard. It's worth it because I'm a very good moderator. One time I saw a complaint that I was a bad moderator. It made me very upset so I removed the post and gave the user a permanent ban. I cried that day because I was a very good moderator and somebody said I was a bad moderator and it hurt my feelings. Everybody who said something bad about me is getting a ban for personal attacks, but it's not because I hate you. It's for your own good, since you get some time to think about what you said, and eventually, you'll acknowledge that I'm a very good moderator. Lots of times, people shitpost in my subreddit and it makes me very sad. I wish that all the quality in this subreddit will be top quality. Sometimes, I wonder how many kids browse my subreddit everyday. It appears that the majority of the users here are below 18 and it saddens me. Maybe I should make my subreddit NSFW to lower the amount of younger users here, so I can maintain my high quality subreddit. As a very good moderator, I have doubts about some of the users here sometimes. I can't just outright ban them because that would be against the very good moderator code. Instead, I set automoderator to remove their posts so I retain my very good moderator status. I don't like people who disagree with my very good moderator opinions. One day I had a dream about people trading in my subreddit which is against the rules. I had to set up stricter rules so I made automoderator remove any post by a user with 0 or less link karma. Some people are very naughty and use multiple accounts so this should solve my problems. However, lots of new players get filtered out, and some of them have good things to say. I removed the previous rule but then I realized that I was removing less and less posts everyday. I then set up a bot to create shitposts so I could remove them and feel like I was a very good moderator. Then, the bot said a bad word and hurt my feelings, so I had to permanently ban it from my Subreddit. A very good moderator knows how to do his job, even if it means banning the bots he creates. As a very good moderator, I respect the opinions of others, as long as they reflect my opinions. Sometimes, people are very intolerant of opinions. That's not me, if their opinion is the same as mine, we're on good terms. If they always follow what I say, then maybe they'll be a very good moderator for my subreddit one day. I want to set up a flair system to filter out posts that aren't very quality but I don't know how to do it. Being a very good moderator, I hired another very good moderator to do it for me. If you add 2 very good moderators together, we're very great moderators. Together, us very great moderators can permaban anybody who opposes us because it isn't against the very great moderator code. One day, I hope to be a very good great moderator so I can be above all the other moderators and just make a Subreddit for myself to post in. It will have very high quality content because I would be a very good great moderator. A very good great moderator will help this community a lot, so I need help from everyone to make me a very good great moderator. I love this subreddit and everyone who respectfully follows the rules. I love the rulebreakers because they let me do my job. Even though some of them hurt my feelings and make me cry, I'm still okay because right now, we're very great moderators. Right now, there are 3,599 players on the banned list and 1276 that automoderator is removing posts of but that's all good. As part of the very great moderators group for this subreddit, I'm happy that everyone respects the rules. Being a very great moderator is hard work, but it's worth it. fin.

That's a good question. I definitely believe you should have something you're truly passionate about, whether you're incel or not. Inceldom shouldn't stand in the way of having passions.

But then, even at my happiest, before inceldom was a concern at all, I don't think I've ever loved anything that I could be considered "passionate" about it, or "driven" about it. I've always been a "dreamer," but never really a "doer." If I didn't know how to get a thing I wanted, I just settled for dreaming about the day when I figured out how to get it. As opposed to committing myself to finding a way no matter what.
yeah i get it its hard to actually do stuff when youre depressed
but being an incel isn't everything like i dont get how you can think about your lack of pussy ALL the time. I personally watch movies, make music, play sports, etc just find something u like and enjoy life unironically

Reading and learning about a variety of things are my passions. I'm fascinated by the mysteries of this world and I wish I knew more about them. Learning is a life-long process to me, not a mere way to pass a test or something like that.

I have no talents, hobbies nor anything I look forward to improve in this life. I even stopped playing video games so here's that. I am getting slowly by every single day and all I wish for is a girlfriend nothing else to be honest. I've gotten really desperate past few weeks for female affection.
bro wishing youre gonna get a girlfriend isnt gonna do shit. Its not gonna give you a chad face is all im saying. Better forget about foids and start enjoying life alone bro

bro wishing youre gonna get a girlfriend isnt gonna do shit. Its not gonna give you a chad face is all im saying. Better forget about foids and start enjoying life alone bro
i cannot enjoy anything without a girlfriend. I am living in a repetitive nihilist cycle wishing I was dead and all of that. "Life" is not enjoyable when you have no one.

Reading and learning about a variety of things are my passions. I'm fascinated by the mysteries of this world and I wish I knew more about them. Learning is a life-long process to me, not a mere way to pass a test or something like that.
nice Im also trying to understand the mysteries of the world atm its addictive. I like your passion

Sleeping and watching tv. I also cut grass but I don't like doing that.

i cannot enjoy anything without a girlfriend. I am living in a repetitive nihilist cycle wishing I was dead and all of that. "Life" is not enjoyable when you have no one.
But you have to accept your fate asap. You'll never have a gf (if youre actually ugly or manlet, that is), therefore I suggest learning to accept it and find passions and/or rape. Just my 2 cents

[IMG alt="Schizorapist"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/58/58260.jpg?1700113378[/IMG]

Schizorapist

Greycel​

JoinedNov 14, 2023Posts84

Yes I do more than
rotting here all day on this boring site
But no hobbies for sub4 males

[IMG alt="Schizorapist"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/58/58260.jpg?1700113378[/IMG]

Schizorapist

Greycel​

JoinedNov 14, 2023Posts84

Yes I do more than

But no hobbies for sub4 males
sub4 males are the ones who should have hobbies. More than anyone else, since you gotta cope with your loneliness. And coping is GOOD
even chads have more hobbies than you, imagine being boring + ugly lmao big L

but being an incel isn't everything like i dont get how you can think about your lack of pussy ALL the time. I personally watch movies, make music, play sports, etc just find something u like and enjoy life unironically

It's not related to inceldom or depression, for some reason I've always lacked the spark of real "passion."

sub4 males are the ones who should have hobbies. More than anyone else, since you gotta cope with your loneliness. And coping is GOOD
even chads have more hobbies than you, imagine being boring + ugly lmao big L
I have copes, but I wanted to use my intERests to make some contacts with foids. Ofc aftER seeing my real face or in real life, they wERe disappearing from my misERable life.

No because no longer care about anything anymore

I literally can't fucking afford hobbies. Jobs barely pay enough for food. I'm about to fucking snap.

I have time to myself to clear my mind. I sometimes go for walks.

I like walking around graveyards reading the information on headstones while think that someday I will be among them.

when you are depressed like most of us are, you cannot have passion for anything

video games and fapping. My passion is cars and my cats

Turns out most zoomers my age and younger are living the same as me, and 40% of them aren't getting sex.
It's a fucking powder keg.
I feel an intense hate when driving past boomer mansions and seeing those fat retards in the store carting around my months salary in groceries, when they could afford a house working my job when they were my age.
I can't say anymore of my thoughts without incriminating myself.

Like shit u enjoy doing ? or do you just rot here all day on this boring site ?
yeah i have zero passions, i dont rot on this site only i rot on other apps and sites

Yes, some hobbies/copes

Masturbating, vaping weed, and games aka the degenerate trifecta

you are a faggot and I'm jealous of the mod that got to ban you first