Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have high standarts?

Grey Baldcel

Grey Baldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
I asked that question because i keep seeing this crap about. "Incels only want super model girls who is virgins as well. They don't want average looking girls and that's why they're incels":foidSoy::soy:
Fucking retards i swear. Sure i'm dreaming about hot looking woman with big milk bags. But that doesn't mean that i don't look at average girls as well. In reality, i deserved 5/10 girl who is not fat and annoying. Because i'm not fat and annoying as well. Just love more listen and less talk irl

not wanting to betabuxx a 40 year old landwhale is considered having high standards to soys

no, i don't. i would be happy with my looksmatch or a woman that's a bit uglier than me (i'm already pretty ugly as is).
not wanting to betabuxx a 40 year old landwhale is considered having high standards to soys
lol basically. fuck soys

Even if someone here did have high standards. Male's standards aren't the same as females standards. People need to understand this.

Most male "standards" are wanting a woman who is average or if they're lucky, above average, and a woman who isn't a fucking whale. Most men are lucky to even receive a passing glance from women, and therefore don't usually hold the same narcissistic and entitlement to the best of the best that women hold

On the other hand, female standards encompass a variety of unreasonable and unrealistic attributes, some of which men cannot change. This includes a man's job, how much he makes, how tall he is, his face (above average or better), and in some cases, even his political/religious views.

It depends. If it means girlfriend standards, I'd be with anyone who makes my life at least a tiny bit better than it already is; even a 1/10 is enough, as long as she can turn me on at least a little bit and is kind to me.

If it means wife standards, even the epitome of what I see as perfection isn't enough because either there will be a dead bedroom or she'll divorce me in the very first second. No matter how hot or ugly she looks, I get nothing and she gets more than half of everything I own.

As for hookers, I've never dealt with any of them and I doubt I ever will.

female standards encompass a variety of unreasonable and unrealistic attributes
This. Even a 1/10 foid wants a 10/10 Chad no matter whom she ends up settling with. And if the Chad wants to have a fling with her even once, she's forever tainted as a Chad widow, thus she won't even settle for someone less than that or she will settle but she'll dream of ways to go back to Chad.

Lets see.

- Not Deformed
- Biologically Female
- Not Obese
- Within age range of 18-30 (Im 26) can be a bit older 31,32... not much higher though
- 3/10+

Yes I guess that about concludes it. I think this is a very reasonable set of requirements. Going any lower than this would basically just defeat the point because there is a certain line which if you cross below it you are literally not getting anything out of it in fact it becomes a burden on you more so than it already would have been otherwise so is there really a point?

My age or below and not fat is my standard

wanting a virgin female as a virgin male is seen as a ridiculously high standard in this clown world

My standarts are lower than average .is user's self-esteem. I just want a girl, who's not a landhwale or deformed in face

white jb gigastacy only