Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have heart problems?

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I suffer from an (probably incureable) tachycardia

I also have heart stumbles, everytime i get them it feels like im dying

I wanted to inject T, but im afraid that it could make my heart rhytm disorder more worse

no
I'm a healthy boy

Not that I know of. My blood is fine afaik
But
I also have heart stumbles, everytime i get them it feels like im dying
I used to get these from time to time. Lack of iron

I suffer from a broken heart

I have a fucked up brain but that’s about it

I remember hearing about a hypogonadal guy who started taking T and ended up with a fatal heart attack in his early 20s ffs. Prior, he was a dead man socially and after starting T was making inroads: having friends again, starting to date, etc. Although not quite the same, it reminds me of the African boy who had an operation for his facial tumor and ended up dying due to an unknown allergic reaction to anesthesia. Some of us are just meant to never know normalcy let alone happiness.

How are you sure it's lack of iron?
I’ve had it checked and got some injections for it. I did another blood test and I don’t have any problem with it currently

I have high blood pressure and get heart aches form time to time, I think it's due to mental issues rather than physical.

when I gymcel too much my heart rhythm goes to shit

I'll do it as if ritalincel was still with us
try >insert pills that help your heart or some shit<

no
I'm a healthy boy
That's beta ngl real man get heartattacks literally every single day how about you finally start to man up and try to stop being such a little pussy ngl.

Maybe. Very commonly I'll feel a spike in pain in my chest and all I can do is wait until it goes away because I can't focus on anything. It's almost like when you were a child and you originally started masturbating, and after excelling your cum you'd start jerking faster and get that feeling that your body wants you to stop because it almost hurts but you keep doing it. I get no pleasure but all I can focus on is the pain. I also have my heartbeat start speeding up really fast even if I'm not doing anything. That feels like someone's pinching me.

Last edited:
yup. heart murmur and sharp pains. im gonna die in 10-15 years either way even if i dont sui

Yes I cant do any physical activity where my heart is pumping too fast or it could rupture

Thankfully not.

No apart from occasional spikes of pain I guess, but there was this cunt who faked a lethal heart condition to extract money and attention from my friend. She said that she was going to die because she had a hole in her heart and went around telling people. It was discovered like a year later that she was lying.

No physical heart problems, but before few years, after my last crush failed me and went after fuckboy and was fucked, felt so big sorrow and shame, that got feeling that heart will stop beating

Yea shallow breathing and if i consume caffeine i get panic attacks and cant breath sometimes

I'm mostly healthy but I used to drink a lot of energy drinks and one time before track,I felt like my hearth was going to explode.

No problems with the heart in particular.