Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel do you have health issues related to your genetics?

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
I can't eat fast food without suffering severe burns in my stomach after a while especially in the morning, I ate 3 shawerma sandwiches yesterday and I woke up with a burning sensation in my stomach and im sure its not from the shawerma itself, same thing happened to me when I ate tuna and rice a while ago. I also have canker sore and tonsillitis every now and then and canker sore is fucking hell combined with my orthodontics. The good news is that I gained some weight too I'm almost 53 kilograms which is a good improvement for me thanks to these expensive tooth pastes that reduced my chances of getting canker sore.

53kg wtf, how tall are you

My skin starts rotting for no reason unless I apply steroid cream from time to time

I have seasonal allergies and eczema

fuck man that's brutal

eczema is awful its almost impossible to sleep with that fucking irritation in your skin
I put lotion on every day because of it

autism and seasonal allergies for the most part, don't know if more bullshit will come up later since i have heart conditions on both sides and diabetes on my mom's side

fuck man that's brutal
It is man. At age 13, my intestines got so dysfunctional that I hadn’t had a bowel movement in over a week and was near death from dehydration and malnutrition. They put me on IV hydration so I wouldn’t die. Then, ever since, I have had to take 1.5 capfuls of miralax every day to keep my intestines going. Have to take it for the rest of my life, since conditions like this never go away. I also have terrible iron absorption due to this, and need to take iron pills every 3 days, which ironically make the constipation worse and require more laxatives at times. You cannot imagine how bad my intestines burn sometimes from these meds. Feels like draino chemical flowing through you

Autism, a couple of allergies and pectus excavatum which is very mild

It is man. At age 13, my intestines got so dysfunctional that I hadn’t had a bowel movement in over a week and was near death from dehydration and malnutrition. They put me on IV hydration so I wouldn’t die. Then, ever since, I have had to take 1.5 capfuls of miralax every day to keep my intestines going. Have to take it for the rest of my life, since conditions like this never go away. I also have terrible iron absorption due to this, and need to take iron pills every 3 days, which ironically make the constipation worse and require more laxatives at times. You cannot imagine how bad my intestines burn sometimes from these meds. Feels like draino chemical flowing through you
damn, that's brutal

damn, that's brutal
Yeah, it was hell back then. It’s not as bad now that I know how much meds to take, but it still gets nasty at times. I’m convinced being kinda sickly contributes to my inceldom. Foids can probably smell out my health issues somehow, kek.

yes i suffer from subhumanity

holy fuck that's horrible I can't imagine anyone going through this do you still take iron pills and miralax?

holy fuck that's horrible I can't imagine anyone going through this do you still take iron pills and miralax?
Yeah man, it’s brutal. All this combined with inceldom and the fact my father died recently really makes me question if it’s even worthwhile to continue living. Have to take miralax every day till I die. It’s a lifelong condition man. Also need to take iron pills every 3-4 days for the rest of my life because my body is never gonna absorb enough iron the right way. Not to mention my left hip is bad too. Had hip impingement and a labral tear that surgery failed to fully fix. Left hip can’t move past 95 degrees flexion and binds up. I have acetabular retroversion, a preexisting hip condition, which is what caused this to occur

Yeah man, it’s brutal. All this combined with inceldom and the fact my father died recently really makes me question if it’s even worthwhile to continue living.
my condolences Im sorry you had to go through this
Have to take miralax every day till I die. It’s a lifelong condition man. Also need to take iron pills every 3-4 days for the rest of my life because my body is never gonna absorb enough iron the right way. Not to mention my left hip is bad too. Had hip impingement and a labral tear that surgery failed to fully fix. Left hip can’t move past 95 degrees flexion and binds up. I have acetabular retroversion, a preexisting hip condition, which is what caused this to occur
I can't imagine the pain you have to endure every time you take these iron pills, also have you tried visiting a chiropractor?

my condolences Im sorry you had to go through this
Thanks. It’s been rough
I can't imagine the pain you have to endure every time you take these iron pills
It’s usually not terrible, but sometimes from the high amount of laxatives my intestines burn like you couldn’t imagine. The pain is so severe it makes my blood pressure go from 130/80 to 180/120. I’m not even kidding, the level of pain is that agonizing it makes my blood pressure skyrocket. Happens like this once every few weeks usually
, also have you tried visiting a chiropractor?
Yeah, back when my back was an issue. Back is fine now tho. All the issue is in my hip anatomy, which is completely unchangeable. My hip sockets have too much bone in the front and too little in the back. That’s what retroversion is.

I've had wide finger joints for a couple of years now, my grandmother had some bone problems, and she also had heart problems. A couple of years ago, I caught a rare infection from my mother which managed to fuck up my heart for a year. On most days I would have a fast heart beat, like between 100-120 BPM. The worst part was that I could literally feel it hard and I had to get out of bed slowly otherwise my heartbeat would rapidly increase, even showering would make it beat fast. I struggle to sleep and sometimes as I fall asleep, I suddenly wake up and my heart starts beating rapidly, veins all popping out for around a minute, I even woke up my parents once thinking I was about to have a heart attack. And I read a bit about this infection and found out that it can lead to a heart disease a few years down the line.

Last edited:
It’s usually not terrible, but sometimes from the high amount of laxatives my intestines burn like you couldn’t imagine. The pain is so severe it makes my blood pressure go from 130/80 to 180/120. I’m not even kidding, the level of pain is that agonizing it makes my blood pressure skyrocket. Happens like this once every few weeks usually
I know how it feels in the morning except I don't take laxatives, my stomach burns every time I eat junk food.
Yeah, back when my back was an issue. Back is fine now tho. All the issue is in my hip anatomy, which is completely unchangeable. My hip sockets have too much bone in the front and too little in the back. That’s what retroversion is.
ah I see, you can still walk normally though right?

I've had wide finger joints for a couple of years now, my grandmother had some bone problems, and she also had heart problems. A couple of years ago, I caught a rare infection from my mother which managed to fuck up my heart for a year. On most days I would have a fast heart beat, like between 100-120 BPM. The worst part was that I could literally feel it hard and I had to get out of bed slowly otherwise my heartbeat would rapidly increase, even showering would make it beat fast. I struggle to sleep and sometimes as I fall asleep, I suddenly wake up and my heart starts beating rapidly, veins all popping out for around a minute, I even woke up my parents once thinking I was about to have a heart attack. And I read a bit about this infection and found out that it can lead to a heart disease a few years down the line.
shit that's awful are you sure it's not anemia? do you sometimes bleed through your nose because of it? sorry about all of this

Brutal.

Yeah, I have dermatitis/psoriasis (got it from my mother) which also accelerates balding JFL.

Also, my dad is bald.

Apparently balding/baldness is associated with prostate (and heart problems)...

Yeah, I have dermatitis/psoriasis (got it from my mother) which also accelerates balding JFL.

Also, my dad is bald.

Apparently balding/baldness is associated with prostate (and heart problems)...
brutal this fucking sucks man

I can't eat fast food without suffering severe burns in my stomach after a while especially in the morning, I ate 3 shawerma sandwiches yesterday and I woke up with a burning sensation in my stomach and im sure its not from the shawerma itself, same thing happened to me when I ate tuna and rice a while ago. I also have canker sore and tonsillitis every now and then and canker sore is fucking hell combined with my orthodontics. The good news is that I gained some weight too I'm almost 53 kilograms which is a good improvement for me thanks to these expensive tooth pastes that reduced my chances of getting canker sore.
Must be the grease from all the fast food.

You probably want the meat to be shaved from the top not bottom (that's where a lot of the oil/grease drop towards too).

Tuna has mercury also becareful with it. The coldness maybe also messed with you.

Last edited:
Must be the grease from all the fast food.

You probably want the meat to be shaved from the top not bottom (that's where a lot of the oil/grease drop towards too).

Tuna has mercury also becareful it. The coldness maybe also messed with you.
makes sense although that's probably it I should try cooking my own food in a pan instead of running it on greasy oil. I can't even enjoy lunch without running to the bathroom every morning.

shit that's awful are you sure it's not anemia? do you sometimes bleed through your nose because of it? sorry about all of this
I don't get nose bleeds. I've had two blood tests this year and a urine test and they were fine. It could be caused by anxiety because I think about this happening every night before I fall asleep.

I know how it feels in the morning except I don't take laxatives, my stomach burns every time I eat junk food.
Brutal, but this is far worse. This is a pain not in the stromach, but the intestines, and it’s a chemical type burn from the miralax. Gives you goosebumps from the pain
ah I see, you can still walk normally though right?
Yea, luckily. I’m a very active person and being crippled would make me kill myself. Can’t do deep squats though and have to bend at the spine to pick stuff up from the floor. Bending over to tie my left shoe hurts from the hip impingement. Right side is still ok

Brutal, but this is far worse. This is a pain not in the stromach, but the intestines, and it’s a chemical type burn from the miralax. Gives you goosebumps from the pain
shit man I can't imagine going through this every day and here I thought my stomach burns was worse
Yea, luckily. I’m a very active person and being crippled would make me kill myself. Can’t do deep squats though and have to bend at the spine to pick stuff up from the floor. Bending over to tie my left shoe hurts from the hip impingement. Right side is still ok
hip impingement and intestinal disorders must feel like suicide I only suffer from a slight pain in my spine whenever I get up from my wooden chair.

shit man I can't imagine going through this every day and here I thought my stomach burns was worse
Not everyday, but on the days it’s bad it’s hell. Your stomach burn might be from too much acid. Perhaps consult a doctor, because an acid reducer pill like Esomeprazole once a day can help a ton. My stomach also makes too much acid, and would hurt and feel bad. After taking this each day, stomach itself is usually ok. Been taking for around 6 years now
hip impingement and intestinal disorders must feel like suicide I only suffer from a slight pain in my spine whenever I get up from my wooden chair.
Yeah, it gets bad at times. Where does your spine hurt at?

I have type 2 diabetes

Not everyday, but on the days it’s bad it’s hell. Your stomach burn might be from too much acid. Perhaps consult a doctor, because an acid reducer pill like Esomeprazole once a day can help a ton. My stomach also makes too much acid, and would hurt and feel bad. After taking this each day, stomach itself is usually ok. Been taking for around 6 years now
I might visit a doctor soon though but I haven't saved any cash yet
Yeah, it gets bad at times. Where does your spine hurt at?
near my hip I almost can't bend down thanks to it

Im not born with any genetical disease but i got injured at 19 then further injured later on.

Now im disabled, in pain 24/7. My right side is atrophied, i cant fully open my right eye and i have all kinds of mental illnesses including severe anhedonia.

Im not born with any genetical disease but i got injured at 19 then further injured later on.

Now im disabled, in pain 24/7. My right side is atrophied, i cant fully open my right eye and i have all kinds of mental illnesses including severe anhedonia.
fuck that's brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back