Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have foid friends?

NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
Title. I have a couple I think, depending on your definition of 'friend'. We don't do anything with shared interests, haven't talked in an ungodly long time, and there's some things we just can't talk about at all either. Some I talk to every month or so, but it's more just to check up, and I always have to be the one to initiate.

If you have any foid friends, what's your relationship with them like?

I have no friends you bragging faggot greycel kys nigger

Nope, cant stand low IQ foids. Like talking to an exceptionally dumb child, minus the curiosity and innocence.

:feelsseriously:
You are orbiting.

nice dragon quest avi :feelsUgh:

I used to until she said she was sick of being around me...

I have no friends

I am? D: I thought I wasn't cause I didn't buy them anything.

What are you getting out of the interaction? And what is she getting? Hey I don't know your situation personally, I'm just sayin

What are you getting out of the interaction? And what is she getting? Hey I don't know your situation personally, I'm just sayin
Nothing, but also nothing. I kinda just say hi and that's it. It's just text, if we run into eachother we say hello, there's nothing like... special about it. I'm also socially awkward as fuck so I never know if I should say hello or not, or if I'm coming off as overbearing.

Title. I have a couple I think, depending on your definition of 'friend'. We don't do anything with shared interests, haven't talked in an ungodly long time, and there's some things we just can't talk about at all either. Some I talk to every month or so, but it's more just to check up, and I always have to be the one to initiate.

lol wtf do you think? I don’t even have male friends

I only have my pscho family

I have a few who I talk to occasionaly, but none I would consider a friend.

No. Fakecel trait

I don't have friends.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHGAVAGAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAGAGAGAGAGGA

No, foids don't even want to be within 5 feet of me, I have never had a foid friend, and not even a male friend for years

I get on quite well with women tbh.

I think both sexes have issues. But I don't really dislike either.

I do however think that society needs to be patriarchal or it doesn't function.

Fakecel

I don't have any friends.

Mogs me.

Seriously though, men and foids can't be friends. You either want to fuck her and you're not getting any or she won't fuck you, so uses you for getting what she wants. (You become her cuck orbiter).

I only have animals as friends

Friends no, acquaintances yes.
They aren't attracted to me anyway

As you said, it depends on your definition of friend. I mostly consider myself friendless, but there’s this girl I engage in meaningless platitude with from time to time. The relationship is mutually beneficial, as she helps me with uni stuff (she’s been studying at this university for a while and I’m a newbie, so she helps me by telling me how to pay for the semester, how to select subjects, or just meta advice about the uni, she doesn’t help me in the actual subjects and homework) and more, and I helped her get a job at my family’s business.

When I feel lonely, I have no one I can share that feeling with. Just the other day I started crying because of how meaningless my life is, how little I matter, how much happier everyone around me would be if I killed myself, and I couldn’t share that feeling with anyone, so I guess I have no deep friendships like the ones you see on TV shows.

There used to be this other girl I met on Reddit, we became friends and it lasted for about a year but one day she messaged me basically saying she didn’t want to be friends anymore and that was that.

Also the girl I’m currently talking to friendzoned me like 10 years ago in highschool. She has a tall chad bf, so no shot of dating, but hopefully there’s a chance I can keep getting stuff out of the relationship, some companionship would be nice, someone to go out to watch movies or try out new restaurants would be nice.​

The ones that were "friends" only were using me as their emotional tampon and then stopped talking to me

fakecel if you do

i have no friends, and whatever acquaintances i had back in high school were only sub5 males like me.

no females are literally alien to me how the fuck do you even speak to them on a normal level? what do they even talk about or like? fuck if i know :fuk:

Good, your a fucking pathetic loser
You’re a 30 year old with no car and you dabble in retarted new age shit you’re a far bigger pathetic loser than me idiot :feelskek:

I get on quite well with women tbh.

I think both sexes have issues. But I don't really dislike either.

I do however think that society needs to be patriarchal or it doesn't function.
Yet noodlewhores always use that as an excuse to belittle Asian men :feelsree:

Ok GrAYcel

No lol