Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have female friends?

I

Incel called Chad

Recruit
★★★
Anyone on here that has female friends? By that I mean foids who just talk to you or hang out because they want to, not including foids who just act nice because they want something

Follow my advice. never trust the foids or you will end badly

no I've no idea how to talk to foids tbh

No and I don't want one. Last thing is I need is to be continuously around another foid who constantly rejects me and fucks others

I don't even have male friends. I haven't talked to a foid outside of my family since years

No i don't want to beta orbit.

I'm invisible to most women and the few ones who decide to talk to me are always condescending as fuck because I'm a manlet and I guess they can't see me as real man or something.

I had a female friend while i was still in high school,strictly platonic.She was a child of a woman who was professor and father was a manual labor worker but sophisticated guy.She stopped responding me,and after a couple of weeks i saw he in the arms of a classic bad boy chadlite.

No. Only acquaintances at work.