Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have chest hair? Is no chest hair an incel thing?

Do you have chest hair?

• Total voters
Yes but im low t

i got chest hair late in life, like mid twenties, still an ULTRA MEGA INCEL many years later

walk and work out and eat more if you want chest hair, i guess, but it's not even popular to have it now, it usually gets shaved because today's normies are legit fags

I have a lot of hair on my legs but my upper body is pretty much hairless ngl.

I have hairy arms and legs and back, like a gorilla. Only few ugly hairs on the chest.

yes small amount though

I think younger foids don't find chest hair attractive. They prefer the e-boy look

ya i'm pretty hairy all over
:chad::banhammer:

i have chest hair caucasian problems

I think younger foids don't find chest hair attractive. They prefer the e-boy look
I guess that’s good for me but I don’t take my shirt off in public.

I’m surprised at the poll, didn’t know chest hair was so prevalent.

incel trait

No/little chest hair is a low T trait. I'm 22 and I still only have a few hairs here and there.:feelsrope:

I guess chest hair symbolizes masculinity. I have very very little chest hair ( practically non-existent ). Not having chest hair may be related to delayed or non-existed puberty. That means that you failed to reach adulthood and still is a child ( both physically and psychologically ).
This is more brutal than inceldom and should be classified as pure trueceldom.

I guess chest hair symbolizes masculinity. I have very very little chest hair ( practically non-existent ). Not having chest hair may be related to delayed or non-existed puberty. That means that you failed to reach adulthood and still is a child ( both physically and psychologically ).
This is more brutal than inceldom and should be classified as pure trueceldom.
I guess it never began for me. I'm a 30 year old child. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Another proof of that most of you are fakecels

I have. A lot, to the point of bullying

No back or chest hair. That's ok though because if I did I would shave it off anyways. I think hair especially if it's thick is gross.

I do, but they are very few.

Not being able to grow it is unattractive but most foids want you to shave it.

Yeah,i'm very hairy,except my head which barely has any hair due to balding caused by shit genetics

[UWSL]i am very hairy As a result, I was bullied and looked at funny as if I were an alien.[/UWSL]

I have 0 chest hair and I'm pretty much hairless, unlike all the men in my family that are hairy asf just like Borat

i have hair on my legs, thighs, and arms but not chest.

I actually have too much hair.
It’s on my shoulders and grows all over too :feelsbadman:

Less than compared to other curry’s but still a fair amount.