Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have Chad family members?

sadcel05x.r

sadcel05x.r

Veteran
My grandfather is a literal Chad. He’s tall, jacked in his prime, chad jawline and nice face. He used to fuck multiple girls too. He still looks incredibly good for 73 tbh. My dad was a high tier normie in his younger years, now just normie. My 13 yo brother got the genes from my Grandfather.

My dad was a tall sportsball chad. One of my cousins from latin america is 6'4. The other one is 5'8 but he's a frat chad. I have 2 more cousins who are also chads. One of them is much younger than me and I used to bully him and he would whine and throw fits but now he's a prettyboy psl mogger who all the adolescent foids at his high school thirst over.

different people, different lives man.

I have a lot of tallfag family members, but they aren't good-looking. The only relative I have that's closest to being a Chad is one of my cousins who's a 6'2 HTN.

Last edited:
My dad was a tall sportsball chad. One of my cousins from latin america is 6'4. The other one is 5'8 but he's a frat chad. I have 2 more cousins who are also chads. One of them is much younger than me and I used to bully him and he would whine and throw fits but now he's a prettyboy psl mogger who all the adolescent foids at his high school thirst over.

different people, different lives man.
my dads side is chad asf. Tall, athletic, good jawlines etc. I probably got all the genes from my mother and everyone says that i look like a male version of her (shes not ugly at all tho). but they’re all midgets (the males are on avg 5‘5), recessed chins, early balding etc. altough im lucky that i have nice hair and an average chin.

no, we are all subhuman.

my highest rating family member is my cousin who is a 5 8 normie