Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you have anyone in your life at all who cares about you?

Creep

Creep

IT ex-incel trying to help incels get better
-
My parents are abusive pricks
My grandparents, uncles aunts and other relatives make fun of me for being unattractive unlike them
I have no friends
Any stranger immediately makes negative thoghts and assume things in their heads about me when they dont even know me.
Ive legit never been treated nicely in my life EVER, only time was a cashier who acted nice

Parents, and once they die, nobody. The agepill spares none

Parents and my grandma, I haven't roped myself nor went full ERmode because of them
Every single fucker out there should be kneeling before them because they are the reason they're safe because if my parents weren't here I would've 9/11Maxxed already

Only my mother and some old uncles.

yes, tons of people

Nope, none
If I killed myself no one would give a shit

My parents are abusive pricks
My grandparents, uncles aunts and other relatives make fun of me for being unattractive unlike them
I have no friends
Any stranger immediately makes negative thoghts and assume things in their heads about me when they dont even know me.
Ive legit never been treated nicely in my life EVER, only time was a cashier who acted nice
My grandparents sister uncle aunt and mom

Yea my parents and aunt, and 2 close friends from childhood

My sistER doesn’t give a fuck about me. Only my parents care for me

Once my parents and my dog are no longER alive, I will rope

moloch the owl god and satan

No
Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Oh you fucker. I’ve discussed it on this site in great detail and even made a large thread about male sexual molestation. Check my history it’s not a Larp and you’re just an ungrateful shit
Ok glowie

Oh you fucker. I’ve discussed it on this site in great detail and even made a large thread about male sexual molestation. Check my history it’s not a Larp and you’re just an ungrateful shit

Fakecel

Nobody at all. I am completely alone. My family pretends to care but that's only to keep up appearances. They never helped me with any of my shit.