Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you have any trophies or medals you have won in school or some organisation

I have a spongebob medal i got for counting to 100 in kindergarten

nope never in sports

I have a medal i got for being my high school Salutatorian

I got medal for running race from 2nd grade to 9th grade
Mostly 2nd place, one first place and 2 third place

I got medal for running race from 2nd grade to 9th grade
Mostly 2nd place, one first place and 2 third place
My tall friend always beat me, the only time I beat him was when someone else entered his lap and he got confused and slowed, I took advantage

I won an award for best student in wood shop class. The wood shop teacher was a great guy and like a friend to me at the time. I was one of two people to get that award out of 400 students in my grade, so it felt good

I won an award for best student in wood shop class. The wood shop teacher was a great guy and like a friend to me at the time. I was one of two people to get that award out of 400 students in my grade, so it felt good
Incel wood mogging normies

Incel wood mogging normies
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: My grade in that class was actually over 100% because the teacher let me do small projects as extra credit and I did loads of them. We also talked for like 5 minutes at the end of each class while the other students sat around doing nothin, lol.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: My grade in that class was actually over 100% because the teacher let me do small projects as extra credit and I did loads of them. We also talked for like 5 minutes at the end of each class while the other students sat around doing nothin, lol.
Teacher was a good man and you were a good student

Teacher was a good man and you were a good student
Yep. I respect that teacher a lot. He treated me with respect, unlike most people at that time because I was super skinny and not that good looking.

Yep. I respect that teacher a lot. He treated me with respect, unlike most people at that time because I was super skinny and not that good looking.
I had two teachers like that, one of the reasons I would love to go back to High school

I participated in english contests three times in middle school

3rd, 2nd, 2nd

I had two teachers like that, one of the reasons I would love to go back to High school
I never had one memorable and very good teacher in high school. My middle school wood shop teacher was great and so was my 7th grade science teacher. He was a car enthusiast like me and had a ford mustang. My dad had a 1971 Camaro at the time which is my car now because he sadly passed away. This teacher had a drawer full of die cast model mustangs he showed me. For an extracurricular activity, he let me talk about cars with him for 5 minutes after each class. It was so great.

I participated in english contests three times in middle school

3rd, 2nd, 2nd
:feelsahh:

I was my class best English speaker till 8th grade because I knew the Indian accent doesn't sound good so I would fake a different accent ( can't probably categories it), but by 9th grade I don't know what happened, maybe other catched up with me and I was never seen the "best English speaker".

Sads me

I never had one memorable and very good teacher in high school. My middle school wood shop teacher was great and so was my 7th grade science teacher. He was a car enthusiast like me and had a ford mustang. My dad had a 1971 Camaro at the time which is my car now because he sadly passed away. This teacher had a drawer full of die cast model mustangs he showed me. For an extracurricular activity, he let me talk about cars with him for 5 minutes after each class. It was so great.
Based and car pilled

I never really had teachers as close friends like you had but the two teachers I said treated me nice

Based and car pilled

I never really had teachers as close friends like you had but the two teachers I said treated me nice
That's good at least. IT feels good when a teacher is nice to you instead of regarding you as a waste

:feelsahh:

I was my class best English speaker till 8th grade because I knew the Indian accent doesn't sound good so I would fake a different accent ( can't probably categories it), but by 9th grade I don't know what happened, maybe other catched up with me and I was never seen the "best English speaker".

Sads me
Over

I only got a third place for my football team in the 4th grade
my school did host a tournament basically a Community Shield(two teams battle it out for 1 trophy)
Put in a MOTM performance as a defender and my team won in the 8th grade

only highlights of my school career

I only got a third place for my football team in the 4th grade
my school did host a tournament basically a Community Shield(two teams battle it out for 1 trophy)
Put in a MOTM performance as a defender and my team won in the 8th grade

only highlights of my school career
Based and football pilled
I also won one football tournament but my coach made me a defender even though I was a winger. We won regardless

Based and football pilled
I also won one football tournament but my coach made me a defender even though I was a winger. We won regardless
Defender is often where the worst people go there to play

A football trophy and medals with the high school team. We won every match that season. I wish a foid had seen me play...

Won academic awards in 5th and 6th grade but thats about it. I also have Mensa membership but that is cope as it means jackshit.

Last edited:
Yes a bunch of them.

Won a chess competition in 7th grade. Unfortunately I didn't partecipate in any maths competition despite being high IQ

You were involved in bands and other do curricular activities

Easy to tell you probably had some medals
I wasn't part of any band but I was party of many teams and yes I used to participate in most co curricular activities in school. Even now after reaching UNI I'm part of a few but I have lost interest since then

I have a lot of first place trophies/medals in soccer

I was also able to raise a lot of money for charity at school one time, more than anyone else so I got a first place award

yes from playing in a football team winning league and competitions

I have a lot of first place trophies/medals in soccer

I was also able to raise a lot of money for charity at school one time, more than anyone else so I got a first place award
Football chad

We have a lot of football chads in this thread :chad:

Messi is incel tier too
Dickmogs 99% of this forum due to HGH

g89twkwkzmpb1.jpg