Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have any motivation to be kind to others?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
For me it's hard to be motivated to be kind and gentle to other people cause that won't change the perception they have towards me. In their eyes, I will always be the ugly subhuman trying to be kind to girls because I expect sex in return. Meanwhile, the asshole Chad who's rude to everybody fucks a different girl every week.

I don't need motivation to be nice, I'm like that by nature. I have to force myself to not be nice.

I used to be kind considerate and helpful to others. You know what that got me? Bullied.
This is a cruel world. Most people are out to get you, they will suck you like a lemon throw what is left on the ground.
Don't show mercy until the party truly deserves it.

I am only kind to others who are kind to me, or who are in bad positions and treated badly by others.

I'm very nice by nature. I don't even really hate anyone, let alone a group of people.

It's when people call me manlet, small dick without actually seeing my dick (it's small but that's not the point. The point is assuming someone like me has a small dick simply because they see a chink in front of them), and belittle me calling me a dwarf and shit bc I'm 5'4. It's the worst.

I love my family. I’m not a dick to random people, but I’m not nice either. I only talk to them as much as I have to

No but I still do it

Only if they are genuine.

If they are just a bluepilled shithead with their only sense of identity being social media posts and going clubbing, I have no interest whatsoever in being nice to them.

Nor do I have interest in ideologically possessed people, where their entire essence and being is just a manifestation of some political or religious group. Mostly leftist pieces of shit.

Zero
I used to be kind considerate and helpful to others. You know what that got me? Bullied.
This is a cruel world. Most people are out to get you, they will suck you like a lemon throw what is left on the ground.
Don't show mercy until the party truly deserves it.