Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you have any kind of talent?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title

I’m ugly af and on top of that I have zero talent whatsoever. I’m a complete loser:feelsrope:

It’s all over. I’m just an insignificant bipedal ape. Unfortunately for me my only significant feature is my inceldom :cryfeels:

I used to be pretty good at writing, but having to constantly produce low iq works at school degraded my abilities.

I’m not good at anything except making awesome posts on .is

I haven't used my skillset in two years.

Programming, Graphic Design, Research, Writing and Cooking.

Anony

Talent is possible to use effectively, but not quite, useless if it does not free one from inceldom

I have a special talent where i can change the status of a foid from online now to online 2m ago just by saying hi

I ticked "science" and "programming" doesn't matter at all if you are 5'5''

I'm doing well at my programming job since autism and not having a life -> can focus 100% on coding and learning rather than checking social media and such. But if you'd put me with in a team of high IQs with actual talent I'd likely be shit in comparison. So none

Last edited:
No, but at least I can cope until I eventually die someday.

My talent is daydreaming

Nope which is tragically unfortunate.

I'm a semi decent fiction writer, and can play guitar at a pretty intermediate level.

i draw, and i believe i'm good.
i'm talented in math, but not a genius.
my friends tell me i'm a genius at math but i don't believe them because everyone at my school is a genius too. more than i am.
what does "genius" mean