Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have any idea what you look like?

Limitcel

Limitcel

No one is more hated than a incel who says t truth
I have no idea what I look like in each mirror and in each photo I look like a different person
I have no image in my head of what I look like, no idea
its probably not good by the way im treated and by my life

Yes. I am a straight 3/10. I have seen the disproportionality of my face, my huge lips, my eyes big but not aligned, my flat nose, I am thin, but I have a round face due to pure genetics and I have no bones or jaw that stand out; I'm getting bold, I am dark brown skinned, I'm 170cm tall and although the dickpill is only relevant for sexhavers, I have a 4 inches / 10 cm penis.

It's over.

Yes. I am a straight 3/10. I have seen the disproportionality of my face, my huge lips, my eyes big but not aligned, my flat nose, I am thin, but I have a round face due to pure genetics and I have no bones or jaw that stand out; I'm getting bold, I am dark brown skinned, I'm 170cm tall and although the dickpill is only relevant for sexhavers, I have a 4 inches / 10 cm penis.

It's over.
sometime i have a chin and sometimes im full chinlet, sometimes i have a small forehead and sometimes i have a big forehead or big skull and a small skull

I sometimes try to not look at mirrors and delude myself Im more attractive than I really am but then the reality hits me when I realize Im still a loner

5/10 guy, if i use facefilters i can up myself to 6/10. How i look like? Yeah i know my face hasnt changed in 10 years, besides bigger eyebrows and a mustache I look identical to my 14 yo self. If dudes from my past just randomly pass by they instantly recognize me because my facial features havent changed much since 7th grade. Im just taller now is all.

On the other hand when I see guys from my past I can barely recognize them. That one guy I found on Pinerest was part of my highschool. Hes apparently engaged but hes a balding, fat slop who looks well into his late 30s but hes 24 lmao. How he did it? Well he has a youtube channel and is quite charismatic. He was also way more social then me.

Then that other ex-buddy of mine looks more werewolve than me before I lasered and waxed and looksmaxxed. No idea what he does tho, we talked but he never said were he works. He still lives in the same city near Dresden.

I found this A-student girl who was our class prez in 5th to 8th grade on the first Highschool i went to online. Shes a hipster who studied music and still plays violine in a quartett - but holy shit shes aged badly. Like fuck even my parents couldn't belive it, i mean she already looked 18 when she was just 12 but now she looks like 38 but shes 25.

And finally my old bro who wants to hang around with me now that he lives nearby, this dude stalks me kinda I dont like him because I know of his violent nature, he has friends btw and is not a virgin. Not a Chad tho. Hes like a 6.5/10 MTN and all he does is work his mechanic job and then hit the gym.

All that changes on my face are my state of Acne and ingrown hair.

I occasionally catch a reflection of myself from a glass door or window. My mind immediately goes to "that guy looks ugly" for a split second, and then I realize its me. And then I feel a pit in my stomach.

Yes, I know what I look like. And I wish I didn't. And I also know what women think about me

I look much better in mirrors than pictures but I assume pictures are more close to reality.

I look much better in mirrors than pictures but I assume pictures are more close to reality.
i kinda like who i look in mirrors but i hate it in pictures
But what I find beautiful in myself is not a general standard of beauty, it's more a question of self-love, if reality behaved the way I see myself, my life would be perfect, that's where the conflict lies because in reality I'm more of a freak for the way I'm treated

I have no idea what I look like in each mirror and in each photo I look like a different person
I hate my face, probably the thing that I hate the most about myself.
I'm a solid 2/10, not even a single positive trait about my face, my hair or my eyes, a disgusting brown skin, brown eyes, thick dry pale black hair that looks like old clothes that were left under the sun for a year, bad teeth, dry tiny lips, I look like a corpse.
that's why I cover 90% of my face with clothes and hats, if I could I would rip my face off

In some photos, I look Caucasian, but in others, I look like a curry. It's a weird phenomenon. I don't actually know what I like look like. When I look into mirrors, car windows, camera photos, and other reflections, I see a different face

Mirrors are more accurate. Pictures distort your face, you're also going to look worse if you have a retarded facial expression the moment the picture is taken.

love your pfp

Today's look is lemur

Yesterday is was lemming.

What will I look like tomorrow?

I have a puffy richard nixon face and my left eye sags half an inch lower than my right.