Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have any hobbies that require you to go outside and actually interact with normies?

XanaxFanax

XanaxFanax

5'5 ugliest latincel. Ecuadorian manlet.
★★
When I'm not wage slaving I usually play airsoft once or twice a month so I can mag dump normies and enjoy them getting hurt while doing it. I purposely aim at places where it will hurt the most such as the hands and around the ribcage.

I interact with them at the gym...i try to avoid talking to them as much as i can but it's near impossible. And when i need to buy something...Otherwise i try to avoid talking to random people outside who i don't call friends or allies. I avoid video game conventions and such events as much as i can. In your job you can't of course avoid anyone but it's a job you offer some kind of service so it's formal talk nothing more.

no. i need to find something like this for any fighting chance of ascension

Hunter, you are going to be terribly disappointed when you end up 20 and are still in the "ascending" phase.

Hunter, you are going to be terribly disappointed when you end up 20 and are still in the "ascending" phase.

i wont ascend when i turn 20. im a reputationcel. i need to move to a distant uni before i can try ascending. i go uni around my 20th birthday.

This life is hard reality for sub5 manlets and not only for that, wageslaving, chronic diseases, high competition for absolutely everything except for rich jews or chads who have perpetual pleasures , the only thing this is going to get is worse.
There must be great scale changes in technology, society and economy to deal with this shit.

Only on Friday nights at a card store to play MTG

I don't like any of them

does drinking count as a hobby

I go for hobbies that I can engage in fully and fulfillingly from the comfort of my own computer tbh. Music production, video editing, 3d modeling and coding for amateur game design. Stuff like that.

Same here.
Too high inhibition and shy and scared tbh ngl.
I interact with them at the gym...i try to avoid talking to them as much as i can but it's near impossible. And when i need to buy something...Otherwise i try to avoid talking to random people outside who i don't call friends or allies. I avoid video game conventions and such events as much as i can. In your job you can't of course avoid anyone but it's a job you offer some kind of service so it's formal talk nothing more.

This.

Same here.
Too high inhibition and shy and scared tbh ngl.

This.

dunno where though lol thats the thing. the only place i go to is the gym in my free time and its mostly coping incels there.

dunno where though lol thats the thing. the only place i go to is the gym in my free time and its mostly coping incels there.

Yep. Understood. I'd be 1 of those coping Incels.

Nope only piano and videogames.

my job if that counts. customer service.
other than that i walk places so i may bump into girls when i walk