Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have any good stories from 4chan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
If you do please post them. They've got the best stories on the internet.

youre like 15 calm down

Maybe later I will post

This is from almost ten years ago, but on random, during the summer someone created a Facebook beauty contest thing and it REALLY took off. We all made fake Facebook's and trolled the shit out if all the foids posting pictures. It went on for a while. It was fucking hysterical. Good summer.

There hasn't been any good content since 2016 when it got flooded by reddit due to all the trump shit. To be honest it was already going down hill even then
tbh

I remember the later habbo saga (2012-2015) not to be confused with the dead saga.

I remember chris chan when he was becoming mega tranny. I remember when Terry Davis died (Wasn't on 4chan but I was on the northwest front). Last time I went on that forum and joined here.

I thought 4chan was a hacker

You think words can hurt me? A being as powerful as myself is immune to verbal slander as weak as that. All you're doing is making me more annoyed, which by consequence will expedite your death. Yes, your demise. It's inevitable, thus trying to slow its approach is futile. Not a physical death in which your body shuts down, no. I'll make sure you're fully aware as I destroy your existence with a vengeance as powerful as the heat of a supernova. I'll make it clear that you should never pick a fight with me. You think you're putting your pride on the line by telling me my mom gay? Your pride is a trivial possession that comes and goes. By messing with me, you're putting something else on the line, something you can't ever replace no matter how many Spider-Man band-aids your mom slaps on you. It's not anything precious to me, of course. I'm more than happy to take it away from you, to put you in your place. It's a simple effort to separate you from it, I doubt I can even make a sport out of it. What's on the line, you ask? Your soul is on the line. Try again to tell me my mom gay, I want you to make this as satisfying as possible for me. The brighter the flame, the more satisfiying it is to stomp it out. My breath quickens and my heart gallops at the thought of squeezing the soul out of your very being. So please fight back. Squirm, scream, and scrape. All you can do is follow your survival instincts, after all. Maybe I'll give you some mercy and end it quickly, but only after we've had a little fun. It's like a game of cat and mouse, but I'm the death that comes for both of them. My mom gay? No, my pitiful friend, u.

I dont go to that site tbh

I liked it back in 2015. Now it's a tranny hellhole

"Just be the gf bro"
fuck that shit

I only browse 55chan