Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have any good memories in life?

Karakol96

Karakol96

Major
I honestly cant think of a single time I was truly happy, even when thinking about my childhood only bad memories come to mind. What about you?

I was happy before puberty after that life totally wrecked me in all ways

I had a good early childhood. Lots of good memories back then. I have some good memories from age 10-14 too, but the bullying started those years and then after age 15 I was a complete outcast

Yes. Xc Skiing home by the light of the full moon...

A few but most get overshadowed by negative memories

my best memories are playing video games or watching movies with brocels

My childhood was good

Best memories were in middle school

I have many bad memories but also some good memories. I would say my life got worse after puberty

Ofc i do, they're mostly from my earliest childhood

Idk I don't miss my childhood though

Bathing in a river near two tiny waterfall's

Very few
99% are before age 16

I honestly cant think of a single time I was truly happy, even when thinking about my childhood only bad memories come to mind. What about you?
all the "good" ones are tainted with awful shit that happened later, all of them.
for example a good memory that I had was when I was a boy and my father gave me a Yu GI Oh deck for my birthday, the golden box and the cards with holograms, it was amazing, but then I remember that just days later he took my cards because he thought they were satanic due to some braindead Protestant propaganda against anime, he didn't give a fuck he took all my cards and told me I'll buy you other toys so stop whining like a baby, I was 7yo back then.
I really loved these cards.
since then I've developed a chronical obsession with the Dark Magician girl.
all my good memories remind me of awful and unfair shit that makes them not good at all.
all of them.

Going 57.5 mph on my fully loaded bicycle down a mountain road and taking up the whole lane because I'm going over the speed limit and I need the room for the hairpin turns.

The time my doge (chowhound) and my neighbors doge (jack rustle terroir) came back from rabbit hunting In tge backyard, and both were chewing on the same rabbit as they walked....

I cut it in half with my pocketknife as the neighbors fat mom was grossed out. Watching that (hard working) little doge eat its rabbit half was very funny.

In video game land of nod, yes.:yes::yes::yes::yes::heart::heart::heart: