Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have any friends?

?

• Total voters
psyop

psyop

Larp
★★
I’m talking about someone you can go get food with, play sports with, go bowling with, go to the arcade with, have a drink with, sleep at their place with etc. Online friends can never give you the fulfillment that the ones in real life can. I’m lucky to have the same friends for 8 years cuz if I had to start from scratch it’d be impossible

Used to, but not anymore

i havent had a friend in real life since i was 11

I’m talking about someone you can go get food with, play sports with, go bowling with, go to the arcade with, have a drink with, sleep at their place with etc. Online friends can never give you the fulfillment that the ones in real life can. I’m lucky to have the same friends for 8 years cuz if I had to start from scratch it’d be impossible
never

What happened? I’m assuming they were only friends due to proximity and once school finished you just fell out
Your assumption is right

Real - no

I used to

What do you blame more for that? Looks or NTness?
- primarily looks. If you are good looking enough, people will actively try to socialize with you, hence so many idiots believe in "touch grass"
- dysfunctional family + autism, which overlaps with lookism

i dont have any friends

NTness

Of course looks can instantly ascend you to being the talk of the town but ive seen sub2s have healthy friend groups and go to the pub, talk with and laugh with etc all because they arent socially retarded

nope

i'm an aspie and i'm an isolated social retard

once normies start to get to know me they start bullying me and ostracizing me. its happened all me life from childhood up until now in my 30s.

i have nothing. no one. i just have my little copes. i cope with money and i want to live permanently overseas somewhere in asia soon. if i'm isolated there at least I won't have to deal with american foids

Never will.

No Way GIF

In my case mostly Nt but my looks certainly play a part too.

Lost all my friends after medical residency after everyone ended up married with jobs and kids, etc. and I didn't.

I used to have some friends in the first 3-4 years of primary school, but looking back at it now I wouldn’t call them friends and I was always quite different from them in terms of interests and personality, but until you hit puberty it doesn’t really matter. I rarely went out with them to do stuff.

Since I hit puberty around the age of 11-12, I haven’t made a single friend and the remaining ones I had drifted away. During my NEET period I’ve completely isolated myself.

You’re blessed to have at least one friend. Must be good have somebody to hang out and talk to.

I am alone in this world. Always have been. Despite being neurotypical and possessing a good hearted personality the concept of friendship eludes me to this day

I had friends when I was in high school, a half-friend when in university and no friends since then.

All my friends had a massive personality change and I just didn’t vibe with them anymore

I only have 20 friends. Trucel tier.

At the moment, no. My parents are the only two humans I regularly talk to.

I used to have an online friend I met on Reddit. He was also a bullied cursed subhuman like me and we had relatable experiences. Garbage lives.

But I think lately we was able to turn his life around. Maybe he ascended. I am not in touch with him anymore, I think that's for the better. I sunk further into the blackpill. I think he will be ok.

- primarily looks. If you are good looking enough, people will actively try to socialize with you, hence so many idiots believe in "touch grass"
- dysfunctional family + autism, which overlaps with lookism
Pain.

No, normies take one look at my face and decide I'll bring their social image down, so they distance from me.

The only people I talk to are co workers. On my days off I don't talk to anybody.

This is so sad. I had a small friend group of 4 when I was in high school. But we never did stuff outside of school other than travel home. I blame our introversion. I have no memories of anyone ever suggesting we hang out.

None, I have no sexual/social value for them to profit from so they leave me behind. When I was younger I had a roommate who thought I was cooler than him, once he realised I wasn't the change in treatment was significant. Making subtle snide comments out of nowhere 'do you even have any friends?' I moved out not long after that.

No i have zero some of you are all i have social wise

I have one friend.

Friends = normie

Everybody is my enemy

Not since middle school

Only true good friendship is FwB with a female, rest is nice if it is with other incels but not needed. Lux never had nor is interested

Never had a friend that was anything more than an acquaintance at school or a workplace since elementary school.

One decent truecel friend and one normie friend who I don’t hang out with as often as the truecel guy

haven't really had one that i hung out with since middle school, atleast I like to think we had some connection. as soon as hs started they disappeared

How bad looking is the trucel friend?
Not horrible like someone really ugly like mitten squad, but definitely sub5 facially. He has a physical and mental disability though, which is what drops his SMV far more than his face

Yes, but not IRL anymore since I moved away from them. :(