Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have any friends outside of the internet?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I keep in touch with one dude that I knew from highschool. We hang out every other week or so, always do the exact same thing and only with each other.

Apparently some dude that lives in my apartment told my mom to tell me to hit him up to do stuff. Can't imagine why but I think he's fucked in the head. How about you guys?

yes I got friends

one has brother-status

none that I hang out with. I'm just friends with them in class

Yep. I know other incels that dont use this site but should.

Of course not, A trucel doesnt't get to have real life friends because a real uggo has his emotional growth stunted by being genetic trash.

13k said:
Of course not, A trucel doesnt't get to have real life friends because a real uggo has his emotional growth stunted by being genetic trash.

The only reason we're still in touch is because I knew him since high school. Haven't made a single friend after high school.

Just a few friends that I hardly see. One school friend whom I see once a year, despite living in the next building; he's a Purple Pilled ex-incel who thinks I should date. One GILF ex-colleague I only see every few months now and exchange the occasional e-mail; sadly she's married and religious so there's no escape there. And one guy who I see a little more regularly, he used to be my caseworker 15 years ago and he's just had his second kid so we see each other less often. We'd meet up for walks around our city and have breakfasts and lunches together. He's gotten me a tiny bit of paid work with his wife's business, helping her set up her stall for selling central Asian clothes. He just gave me his old TV, though I have nowhere to put it. Anyone else I've known tends to disappear from my life.

I don't count my quasi-grandpa, as he's the only family I have left and I only see him a couple of times a month.

Duh. If not would have roped forever ago.

Friends are for the young.

If you remain incel and jaded into your age, friends will turn into simply ppl you know.

Nope, I used to have a stint of hanging with one person at a time. I've always kind of had one friend type relationships, never really functioned in hanging out with groups of people.

I consider a lot of people that knows me and talks to me as an acquaintance not a friend.

I see friends as someone you'd hang out with and chill daily, weekly, and monthly is kind of pushing it (eventually, the longer it becomes, the more likely that friendship between you and him may drift apart from each other). Otherwise, I kind of lost the desire for friendships, the only thing I desire is just to have a girlfriend, and no one else.

No, ugly genetic trash are better off alone. Online social interaction is better because than looks don't matter as much. A genetic trash 1/10 abomination like me can actually talk to tall people, or attractive people online.

I have two friends I've known for 16 years, I see them a couple of times a year. They're not particularly deep friendships, I don't talk to them regularly online/on the phone or anything really. We have some mutual acquaintances I sometimes see them with and they say hello, ask me how I am, etc.

I had a couple of other friends from university that I lived with who I stopped talking to because I had nothing to say, I was getting more depressed and suicidal and they were building good lives. I was basically making up things to talk to them about because I didn't want to inject negativity in to their lives. They are better off without me, even though we have some good memories. Again though, they weren't particularly deep friendships.

I never made any friends online in the last decade at least, I used to have them when I was younger but not anymore.

Do philosophers that are no longer alive count.

Yeah, a ton, is that a deal-breaker? I don't talk to them much anymore. I figure I'd let them do their thing and answer my phone on holidays and call on birthdays. They all have families.

I have like 1 or 2 friends at university that I rarely see, but we're on good terms, I guess.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Nope, I used to have a stint of hanging with one person at a time. I've always kind of had one friend type relationships, never really functioned in hanging out with groups of people.

I consider a lot of people that knows me and talks to me as an acquaintance not a friend.

I see friends as someone you'd hang out with and chill daily, weekly, and monthly is kind of pushing it (eventually, the longer it becomes, the more likely that friendship between you and him may drift apart from each other). Otherwise, I kind of lost the desire for friendships, the only thing I desire is just to have a girlfriend, and no one else.

I'm the same actually.

my friends are all mentalcels like me, it's actually retarded

i couldn't make friends with a NT person if my life depended on it.

On Uni campus, no. Just some accquintances, but we never hangout. I always eat alone in the dining hall and workout alone. Back at home, I still have my friends from highschool

It depends on what you define as friends.

Do I have a guy here and there I can message and say "hey can you send me the notes from last lecture"? Yes.
Do I have some guys I can say hi to as I pass them in the hallways? Or conversate with them for a few minutes if I run into them? Yes.

BUT, do I have some guys I can say "hey let's go play paintball". NO. Fuck no.
No guys that genuinely care for me, no guys that would actually want to hang out with me.
I don't even have stoner buddies to just hang and get high with. I always smoke weed by myself.

I'm the worst type of incel. I can't attract femoids, and I have no friends. Not even male friends. FML.

rotting-alone said:
It depends on what you define as friends.

Do I have a guy here and there I can message and say "hey can you send me the notes from last lecture"? Yes.
Do I have some guys I can say hi to as I pass them in the hallways? Or conversate with them for a few minutes if I run into them? Yes.

BUT, do I have some guys I can say "hey let's go play paintball". NO. Fuck no.
No guys that genuinely care for me, no guys that would actually want to hang out with me.
I don't even have stoner buddies to just hang and get high with. I always smoke weed by myself.

I'm the worst type of incel. I can't attract femoids, and I have no friends. Not even male friends. FML.

I relate. When I did smoke weed it was by myself. I would roll up a nice blunt and get high every night for months just to escape my reality. Then I'd stuff my face with thousands of calories of food. Now I can't smoke weed because I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack and shitty thoughts start flooding my mind. I haven't made a friend since highschool and even back then I'd consider them acquaintances.

That guy sounds like he wants to fuck you OP, think you're ready to become gaycel?

jagged0 said:
That guy sounds like he wants to fuck you OP, think you're ready to become gaycel?

Lmao he's definitely not gay and neither am I. Funny you'd be the one to say that with a picture of another man as your avatar haha.

Sure. I have 2 friends that I hangout with 2 to 4 times a month. I have cousins that I see 2 to 4 times a month too. But other than that, I have no true friends.