Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have any friends? How many and what is it like?

Do you have friends?

• No friends (fakecel question)

• Only online friends ( only long term are valid)

• They are barely acquintances

• 1-2 very close irl friends

• We are a Group of 3-6 irl friends

• 6-10 friends irl

• 10+ friends/I'm in multiple groups (fakecel out)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I have one very close friend from college who I'm still in touch with and we occassionally (few times an year) meet too. Other college friends have drifted apart. I'm in touch with another one but we don't talk much let alone meet.

there are some "friends" at work. Only around 2-4 of them could be considered friends and 5-10 are good acquintances

Then there are my old hood niggas who go all the way back. We are a group of around 6-7 guys. We are in touch on social media and meet occassionaly(again few times an year)

My biggest regret is going complete out of touch with my hs bruthas

Last edited:
I have no friends
Nobody calls me
Nobody comes to knock the door of the house asking for me

Not trying to brag but I never understood the whole friend thing here. I always made friends easily everywhere despite being slightly shy and very ugly. I got like 7 close friends and lots of friends.

Not trying to brag but I never understood the whole friend thing here. I always made friend easily everywhere despite being slightly shy and very ugly. I got like 7 close friends and lots of friends.
Probably because most here are asocial loners like me. Comes with the territory of being ugly with low self esteem and ostracized by everyone.

Where are friends from? High school?

Not trying to brag but I never understood the whole friend thing here. I always made friends easily everywhere despite being slightly shy and very ugly. I got like 7 close friends and lots of friends.

Perhaps the "Normie" classification applies to you...

Just acquintances.

only a group which I met back in highschool, which only 2 of them are really close. I spent most of my years from 17 to 21 basically isolated so I had to come in touch with them once again.

Thankfully they were still cool guys, but needless to say by that time they already experience-mogged me to mars and beyond, which was a shock. We were all virgin losers back then.

zero IRL friends, a couple of internet buddies

Probably because most here are asocial loners like me. Comes with the territory of being ugly with low self esteem and ostracized by everyone.

Where are friends from? High school?
School and college
Perhaps the "Normie" classification applies to you...
No man, I am a legit truecel.
23yo and kissless virgin. Tried partying, Tinder and friends to set me up up with girls, nothing ever worked.

I've got friends but I don't think any of them would consider me as their closest friend

I never understood the whole friend thing here. I always made friends easily everywhere despite being slightly shy and very ugly.
It's because ur tall, It's much harder to make friends as manlet, especially if you're so short that there is no one of similar height to become friends with

I have 1 very good and close friend.
Her? :waitwhat:
gymletethnicel

It's because ur tall, It's much harder to make friends as manlet, especially if you're so short that there is no one of similar height to become friends with
Not really, if it's something it's easier as you seem "weak" and aproacheable. didn't have any problems making friends in my life, now getting respected tho that's another matter

Says the tallfag

Not really, if it's something it's easier as you seem "weak" and aproacheable.
in elementary school the only one who talked to me was the only other manlet. In middle school I got bullied for my height since day 1 maybe I was just unlucky with my class who knows. When I look at groups of friends they are usually similar in height

I have some friends, some are normies, but some are really close with me. I used to have a lot of friends back in high school and middle school but most of them probably ghosted me or cut me off. The close ones are all from my elementary school and they understand my inceldom.

Last edited:
no, but I have money which is better than friends

Nigga you're Brazilian, your environment forces you to be low inhib and sociable by default
Pros of growing up in a jungle warzone tbh

Pros of growing up in a jungle warzone tbh
Fr, everybody talks about the cons of living in a shithole but nobody talks about the pros

Meanwhile I live in burgerland but I'm so high inhib I can't even drive, better yet leave my house :feelsrope:

in elementary school the only one who talked to me was the only other manlet. In middle school I got bullied for my height since day 1 maybe I was just unlucky with my class who knows. When I look at groups of friends they are usually similar in height
It can be because of you or the people you were surrounded with, i've been friends with normies and nerds. i enjoy being friends with nerds more tho, also getting made fun of by height it's something you wont escape even if you manage to get friends. there's always that "joke"

Fr, everybody talks about the cons of living in a shithole but nobody talks about the pros

Meanwhile I live in burgerland but I'm so high inhib I can't even drive, better yet leave my house :feelsrope:
For real. I have been to Europe b4 and I know how it is.
People here are so much more sociable you would be shocked. People start conversations and invite to hang out for no reason at all. You don't have have to put any effort into making friends, it happens naturally. That's probably why I can't relate to others in this thread.

Brutally mogged once again:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. Havent even talked to anyone since I was 12

It can be because of you or the people you were surrounded with, i've been friends with normies and nerds. i enjoy being friends with nerds more tho, also getting made fun of by height it's something you wont escape even if you manage to get friends. there's always that "joke"
there were no nerds in my classes unfortunately
there's always that "joke"
those werent jokes
People here are so much more sociable you would be shocked. People start conversations and invite to hang out for no reason at all. You don't have have to put any effort
haha in college so far only 2 people had started a conversation with me, one guy from honduras and a chinese dude, living in germany

there were no nerds in my classes unfortunately

those werent jokes

haha in college so far only 2 people had started a conversation with me, one guy from honduras and a chinese dude
Developed countries are suifuel

I didnt made even one friend in college, if HS is hard then college is nightmare mode.
I tried to be friends with the chinese one but the language barrier was too much and germans wouldnt show any interest when I tried to initiate conversations
well they mog me way too hard no wonder and I'm not NT enough to compensate.
so I have no friends

""friends" times" are long gone for me

School and college

No man, I am a legit truecel.
23yo and kissless virgin. Tried partying, Tinder and friends to set me up up with girls, nothing ever worked.
You are NT, extroverted and ugly.
Because you are NT, extroverted

You will probably settle down with an ugly hole in a few years who is old and has gotten tired of sucking 100s of Chadlite cocks. But hey maybe leftovers are better than rotting as a friendless virgin, what would I know

And you should delete your anime AVI and stop watching anime that's our media not for white NT ugly normies. Stick to normie anime or none at all

Last edited:
You are NT, extroverted and ugly.

Because you are NT, extroverted

You will probably settle down with an ugly hole in a few years who is old and has gotten tired of sucking 100s of Chadlite cocks. But hey maybe leftovers are better than rotting as a friendless virgin, what would I know

And you should delete your anime AVI and stop watching anime that's our media not for white NT ugly normies. Stick to normie anime or none at all
I would never settle down with a whore, I would fuck and dump.
I don't think that will ever happen tho, I am legit the ugliest someone can be without being considered deformed.

I have "friends" as in people I talk to from time to time, and sometimes hang out with, but I can't say I really like any of them. They are all rude, toxic, and manipulative asf

I don't think I've had a friend that i can actually count on in forever, and even then it was one guy I don't even see that often

You're probably NT, being shy alone doesn't prevent you from making friends.