Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have any advice for my older brother?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
He did get some pussy 10-15 years ago before social media and females standards going thru he roof. He is 34 years old, white, all hair is left, he is good looking but NOT good looking enough to get a loyal slim girlfriend.

He has a good paying job.

All he wants is to create a family with a loyal woman.

He is not aspie or an autist, he is pretty normal, got some friends.

He is the one who got the best looks between us two. Not an incel.

Maybe go overseas and get a filippina girlfriend or maybe ukraine? What would you do in his situaion? Im trying to give him some hope, so he dont rope.

don't bring a foreign wife to your original first world country.she will just visamaxx and spend most of her time fucking foreign chads and doing the bare minimium to not make her husband suspicious and even then they sometimes cannot even do that

he is good looking but NOT good looking enough to get a loyal slim girlfriend.
YOU ARE EITHER GL OR YOU'RE NOT, HE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT GL

He did get some pussy 10-15 years ago before social media and females standards going thru he roof. He is 34 years old, white, all hair is left, he is good looking but NOT good looking enough to get a loyal slim girlfriend.

Maybe go overseas and get a filippina girlfriend or maybe ukraine? What would you do in his situaion? Im trying to give him some hope, so he dont rope.
if he goes to ukraine. GO RURAL. He'll have a higher chance of finding a decent foid and not like those MEGA thots looking for international sugar daddies. Don't search in Kiev, but maybe a smaller city.
don't bring a foreign wife to your original first world country.she will just visamaxx and spend most of her time fucking foreign chads and doing the bare minimium to not make her husband suspicious and even then they sometimes cannot even do that
true, have seen it happen many times. She'll steal money, break your heart, and marry local chad.

Put a hand on his shoulder and solemnly say to him: "It is over."

Idk. Learn Japanese?

He has to betabuxx if he wants to create a family but a loyal wife is out of possibility.

Going to some third world shithole for a slightly bigger chance of getting a literal betabux is a retarded idea. Just leave him alone.

Best not to get a ukraine girl, they're all golddiggers. But a girl from south east asia would work much better. Be sure to tell him to best aim for women 18 to 25, and that they're virgins who have some form of morals, a likable personality, would be a good mother if they have children, and generally not left wing or liberal. Also that she's open to sex, regular sex, and will be loyal and loving overall. Just tell him he may end up sacrificing attractiveness for the qualities i listed above. Also, make sure she has no kids, or has not had sex before. Otherwise you might as well go for a western whore.

I got more or less the same brother. he was forced to settle with a 50yo ugly divorced roastie

There’s no advice. He isn’t getting a loyal slim woman no matter how much he tries. Tell him to ldar

Islammaxx and purchase a wife from her father. That what a dowry really is, if you think about it.

Beware, though. I hear that there are no refunds. Purchase wisely.

:giga: Send pics via pm pls. Big if true. Might have to rope asap then.

Which country?

YOU ARE EITHER GL OR YOU'RE NOT, HE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT GL

nah I dont agree with this. Stating it like that, makes it so that women set the standards. That is unrealistic due to hypergamy. Hypergamy = If 80% of men were 9s, and 20% 10s, only the 10s would be perceived as "good looking".

For sure you can be good looking today and struggle, cause of female unrealistic standards. Many men who would get a slim wife 40 years ago, are incel today.
Best not to get a ukraine girl, they're all golddiggers. But a girl from south east asia would work much better. Be sure to tell him to best aim for women 18 to 25, and that they're virgins who have some form of morals, a likable personality, would be a good mother if they have children, and generally not left wing or liberal. Also that she's open to sex, regular sex, and will be loyal and loving overall. Just tell him he may end up sacrificing attractiveness for the qualities i listed above. Also, make sure she has no kids, or has not had sex before. Otherwise you might as well go for a western whore.

maybe some christian girl or something like that? Im sure there must be places way better than the west when it comes to getting a girl who is not a mega slut

ded srs. he's 6'2 with high T facial features. somewhat of an ogre. he's also blonde and blue eyed. he's somewhat hard to get along with though, he used to be much lower inhib

ded srs. he's 6'2 with high T facial features. somewhat of an ogre. he's also blonde and blue eyed. he's somewhat hard to get along with though, he used to be much lower inhib
Which country?

PSL 6 or death
nah I dont agree with this. Stating it like that, makes it so that women set the standards. That is unrealistic due to hypergamy. Hypergamy = If 80% of men were 9s, and 20% 10s, only the 10s would be perceived as "good looking".

For sure you can be good looking today and struggle, cause of female unrealistic standards. Many men who would get a slim wife 40 years ago, are incel today.
tenor.gif

Considering the vast majority of men look like utter shit, being gl you won't, struggle he is not gl

He's become an incel.
Tell him to join us

An increasing amount of normal guys are going through a drought when the problem begins to reach them on a large scale I prey the blackpill becomes an accepted ideology for everyone. Im tired of them saying work on yourself or get money or any of this shit your success with women in careers and in social settings is predetermined its very little to change that