Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you have a younger relative who grew up and mogged you?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
My cousin who is 7 years younger than me (i'm 28) is 6'5 (i'm 6'2). He also mogs me a bit in frame and has a better looking face. On top of that he also has a GF since 3 years ago. A well paid job, drivers license and his own apartment. Meanwhile i'm nearing an oldcel rotting in my brothers basement with a low paid job, no drivers license etc.

I remember when i was 11 years old and i used to play with him, we had a fun time and he was low IQ as fuck. Falling down the stairs in my parents house hurting himself and crying. Now he's having the prime of his life.

Oh yeah,
Sometimes I feel like I was the 1st trial run that failed and my lil bro was the game winner he mogs the shit outta me

Well my sister definitly life mogs me but she's a female so i'm not suprised at all.

If my 2 1/2 year old little brother lifemoggs me...
Well my sister definitly life mogs me but she's a female so i'm not suprised at all.
Females are guaranteed to lifemog any male, it's so had that I think there should be different scales of measurement to balance it out.

Most of my cousins are foids, but foids lifemog every non-chad male. In terms of younger male cousins I only have one and he lives halfway across the country so I have no idea what he's doing.

No but at my high school there were two brothers. The older one had practically no jaw, was short, and prey eyes. He was a great dude and was genuinely a good person. He never had a gf.

Then one day his younger brother showed up. This guy was tall, had a strong jaw, and hunter eyes. Everyone talked about how he was better looking than his brother. He got a gf on his first day of school.

The two brothers looked related to eachother , but their lives turned out completely differently due to genetic recombination. This world is so fucking cruel man.

My cousin who is 7 years younger than me (i'm 28) is 6'5 (i'm 6'2). He also mogs me a bit in frame and has a better looking face. On top of that he also has a GF since 3 years ago. A well paid job, drivers license and his own apartment. Meanwhile i'm nearing an oldcel rotting in my brothers basement with a low paid job, no drivers license etc.

I remember when i was 11 years old and i used to play with him, we had a fun time and he was low IQ as fuck. Falling down the stairs in my parents house hurting himself and crying. Now he's having the prime of his life.
None of my younger relatives mog me other than in an aesthetic sense. I’m 6 ft and most of my relatives are around 5 ft 8-5ft 10. In fact they only mog me aesthetically. I’m literally better than them I’m every other aspect (aside from maybe music production). My older cousin mogs me to oblivion though. He is about 6 ft 7 and works for Nasa’s Military branch in satellite weaponry. I will career mog him one day, but I will never be that tall.

Last edited:
I am the lowest base by which all other looks MOG's are quantified. By definition, all others looks-MOG me.

All of my younger cousins grew up to be sex havers and have their own kids.

No only older who mogged me hard.