Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you have a visible six pack?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date

do you have a visible six pack

• Yes

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 85.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
do you have a visible six pack?

No, my belly is lean.

I don't think anyone here cares about having a six-pack, we have other things to worry about. women don't really care for six-packs, it's just a bonus to them if you have one. A six-pack isn't enough to compensate for a shit looking face

pretty sure that's gonna be 0 people on this site lol

I've been obese since age 9

OP is Chadsexual

Kinda a fakecel trait if you do

literally never

I actually do. I have had to leanmax since I have so much natural buccal fat but going lean has done very little for my face :feelshaha: I constantly look bloated.

Remind me in 2 months
Same. I too can get 6packs in 2 months if I start dieting but I don't want to. Food is amazing cope especially during winters.

Gymcel1

I'm skinny where most of my fat chunk seeps into my stomach and ass. :feelsjuice:

Only when I‘m sweating and flexing

I don't think anyone here cares about having a six-pack, we have other things to worry about. women don't really care for six-packs, it's just a bonus to them if you have one. A six-pack isn't enough to compensate for a shit looking face
keep on telling yourself that, maybe you'll eventually believe it

Even when I was gymmaxxing myself to death and at the lowest bodyfat % of my life I only had the faintest hint of ab muscles. I would've had to go on steroids or insulin or that kind of stuff to get down to a lower bodyfat and maintain any sort of muscle.

wide hips, no adonis belt, short agd, no six packs, no v taper, fucking over.