Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel do you have a suicide kit ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7614
  • Start date
Deleted member 7614

Deleted member 7614

Self-banned
-
so i have a somewhat suicide kit a rope that i keep in a bag that i keep in my bedroom whenever i go out wear the bag and walk past a overpass look over it and imagine hanging myself in my head the choice is there i can do it every day i wake up i look at the bag and say to myself is today the day feelsbadman

suicide kit is edgy nonsense / you either kill yourself or you cope

My country has suicide barriers on almost every high bridge

suicide kit is edgy nonsense / you either kill yourself or you cope
You never know when "they" are going to come for you.

I have a roll of piano wire, and I live on the third floor. So if I need a quick death in a jiffy I can decapitate myself.

It'd be good to have a gun, but... meh, haven't got around to buying one. And maybe they'll be illegal soon anyway. Since I was committed they probably won't sell me one anyway.

i have tried to like 3 times
how do you fail hanging 3 times...

You never know when "they" are going to come for you.

I have a roll of piano wire, and I live on the third floor. So if I need a quick death in a jiffy I can decapitate myself.

It'd be good to have a gun, but... meh, haven't got around to buying one. And maybe they'll be illegal soon anyway. Since I was committed they probably won't sell me one anyway.
thats fucking gnarly man / idk why you would need to do that man especially in the u.s / the cops would shoot you just charge them with a knife or pretend you have a gun/ dig in your pockets frantically

thats fucking gnarly man / idk why you would need to do that man especially in the u.s / the cops would shoot you just charge them with a knife or pretend you have a gun/ dig in your pockets frantically
The death by cop suicide seems way too unreliable. Besides the cops love to punish people - if you want to die they want you to live.

The public wants blood; in their mind you win if you die... unless you die by public execution, in that case bring the family and some popcorn.

In the USA, prisoners who rape or beat-up especially hated criminals get fan-mail. And it's not just by a select few psychos; most of the USA agrees that rapes and beatings are part of the "punishment" of the most vile criminals.

And as we know, if you are not liked you can be killed and your murderer won't be punished.
Yes, we agree.

Last edited:
use a gun and bullet
hanging is for females

I have a helium tank for when i grow the balls to exit bag.

i am trying to not to die

Stop this suicide nonsense, suicide is the most selfish act in this universe, not only your parents grief for you,
but also we lose a friend, we are your most true friends we are doomed to suffer in this life until the end!
Suffer and die like a hero from aging!

Stop this suicide nonsense, suicide is the most selfish act in this universe, not only your parents grief for you,
but also we lose a friend, we are your most true friends we are doomed to suffer in this life until the end!
Suffer and die like a hero from aging!
I can't tell if you are memeing or not.