Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you have a "strawberry chin", one of the worst facial traits?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I haven't really seen people talking about this that much even tho it has a HUGE impact on your side profile. Recessed chin causes this in some people, but some people can have a recessed chin without strawberry chin. I have had this issue forever and I'd like to know if there are other people with this problem.

A little background info:
If you have a good and symmetric face and a normal jaw your upper and bottom lips should be almost completely together when you bite your teeth together. However, having a very recessed chin and a long face can cause your lips to grow too far apart of each other which makes it impossible to close your mouth without using the mentalis muscle in your chin.

This is what a strawberry chin looks like, it is extremely ugly and makes it impossible to keep your mouth closed unless you actively and knowingly use the mentalis muscle to keep your mouth closed. It feels like your molar teeth were too close to each other, put a piece of cardboard/something else on your molar teeth and try to close your mouth if you want to experience yourself what a fucking hell this is

20130419-142940.jpg

And the front of the strawberry chin owner's face looks like this. Strawberry chin makes your face looks very tense and ugly and as I said before, keeping your mouth closed without actively thinking about it is impossible if you have this facial deformity.

SDlO028.png

Location of the mentalis muscle, if you're not sure whether you have this condition or not keep your finger on that part of the chin while closing your mouth. If that muscle stays relaxed and doesn't tighten up you don't have a strawberry chin.

Last edited:
thank fuck i dont its a giga subhuman trait tbh

thank fuck i dont its a giga subhuman trait tbh

It truly is. When I have my mouth slightly open so that the mentalis muscle isn't strained, my front profile looks normie tier. However, if I close my mouth or look at my side profile I look like pure human fucking trash. I fucking hate myself for having this trait. It's the worst one and it causes health issues too (teeth cavities, fatigue because you will breath through your mouth while u sleep etc)

if i did i wouldnt be posting here for sure

Most men i see with that trait nowadays turn into trannies

Wow. Turns out it can be worse. Thank god I don't have this. My jaw is far from perfect, but at least it's not like this. I feel terrible if you have this. God really cursed you

I don't think I have this though my chin profile has some issues due to overbite

I’m not sure tbh @Personalityinkwell @gymletethnicel @BITG Do I have this? you’ve seen me

I posted a thread nearly identical to this a few days ago. It's due to mouthbreathing 100%. I even used the second photo in my thread.
It truly is. When I have my mouth slightly open so that the mentalis muscle isn't strained, my front profile looks normie tier. However, if I close my mouth or look at my side profile I look like pure human fucking trash. I fucking hate myself for having this trait. It's the worst one and it causes health issues too (teeth cavities, fatigue because you will breath through your mouth while u sleep etc)
I have this too. We are very similar. This is due to mouthbreathing.

I have that exact thing + asymetry i am truly deformed

Fuck why did this thread remind me of one of the few facial flaws I had successfully pushed out from my consciousness somewhat.

Screen Shot 2016 08 01 at 123421 PM00

Fuck why did this thread remind me of one of the few facial flaws I had successfully pushed out from my consciousness somewhat.

View attachment 248444
This is likely the biggest facial deformity you can have. I have it. It makes me suicidal knowing I could have prevented it if I hadn't mouthbreathed growing up.

This is likely the biggest facial deformity you can have. I have it. It makes me suicidal knowing I could have prevented it if I hadn't mouthbreathed growing up.
Same bro, it's unimaginably over for us. I want to scream until I pass out.

Same bro, it's unimaginably over for us. I want to scream until I pass out.
I'm assuming you've seen this full picture? It's suicidal knowing what our faces could have looked like have we nosebreathed. The left twin nosebreathed and the right twin mouthbreathed :feelsrope: :feelsrope: . We look subhuman with this trait.
Butekyo breathing can help development in faces 1

Just mew bro :redpill:
A fucking meme if your over the age of 12 imo.
Also, here is my thread on this topic. I tried to go in-depth.

Last edited:
I have a terrible jawline but luckily I don’t have that bad of a chin.

I want to fucking rope because of this

Nothing is real.

And nothing to get hung about..

Strawberry chins forever.

my chin is recessed but thankfully no where near that bad

I'm assuming you've seen this full picture? It's suicidal knowing what our faces could have looked like have we nosebreathed. The left twin nosebreathed and the right twin mouthbreathed :feelsrope: :feelsrope: . We look subhuman with this trait.
View attachment 248447

A fucking meme if your over the age of 12 imo.
Also, here is my thread on this topic. I tried to go in-depth.

Yeah bro, I've seen that picture and the first time I saw that the first thought that entered my mind was "holy fuck, that face on the right has exact same features as mine"

I did some googling and I found the proper medical term for this trait; lip incompetence

"Children’s lips continue to grow until age 12 or 13, so children sometimes will outgrow the condition". Yup, it's over for us.

I could live with the fact I have just shitty genes but the fact that I couldn't even reach my full genetic potential due to physical development issues such as mouthbreathing has made me dead inside. Suicide used to be something I just fantasized about but during the recent years I have realized it will be my destiny.

Yeah bro, I've seen that picture and the first time I saw that the first thought that entered my mind was "holy fuck, that face on the right has exact same features as mine"

I did some googling and I found the proper medical term for this trait; lip incompetence

"Children’s lips continue to grow until age 12 or 13, so children sometimes will outgrow the condition". Yup, it's over for us.

I could live with the fact I have just shitty genes but the fact that I couldn't even reach my full genetic potential due to physical development issues such as mouthbreathing has made me dead inside. Suicide used to be something I just fantasized about but during the recent years I have realized it will be my destiny.
Same brocel. Thanks for giving me the actually term, now I just have even more ropefuel.

Also, just like you, when I first saw the mouthbreathing twin my heart stopped. It was actually creepy seeing it, as it is so close to what I look like. I can't live this way anymore, it hurts.

Same brocel. Thanks for giving me the actually term, now I just have even more ropefuel.

Also, just like you, when I first saw the mouthbreathing twin my heart stopped. It was actually creepy seeing it, as it is so close to what I look like. I can't live this way anymore, it hurts.

Yeah. I don't know what the fuck I've done to get dealt this shitty cards in life.

I have lip incompetence, open bite, I grind my teeth and snore at night, I have never woken up feeling fresh (last night I slept for 18 hours straight), my skin is bad, I'm balding, my jaw is very recessed, my wrists are extremely small (5 inches), social anxiety, depression, manlet and some kind of ADD (can't focus on a task unless I find it extremely interesting).

With these kinds of cards winning is not a possibility.

This is the chin jewish girls have.

Yeah. I don't know what the fuck I've done to get dealt this shitty cards in life.

I have lip incompetence, open bite, I grind my teeth and snore at night, I have never woken up feeling fresh (last night I slept for 18 hours straight), my skin is bad, I'm balding, my jaw is very recessed, my wrists are extremely small (5 inches), social anxiety, depression, manlet and some kind of ADD (can't focus on a task unless I find it extremely interesting).

With these kinds of cards winning is not a possibility.
Jesus Christ. If it helps at all, I have many of what you just described.

It sucks knowing that all of this could have been prevented had we just nosebreathed jfl.

Doesn't zuckerberg have this? Must be why he wants to take over the world.

I haven't really seen people talking about this that much even tho it has a HUGE impact on your side profile. Recessed chin causes this in some people, but some people can have a recessed chin without strawberry chin. I have had this issue forever and I'd like to know if there are other people with this problem.

A little background info:
If you have a good and symmetric face and a normal jaw your upper and bottom lips should be almost completely together when you bite your teeth together. However, having a very recessed chin and a long face can cause your lips to grow too far apart of each other which makes it impossible to close your mouth without using the mentalis muscle in your chin.

This is what a strawberry chin looks like, it is extremely ugly and makes it impossible to keep your mouth closed unless you actively and knowingly use the mentalis muscle to keep your mouth closed. It feels like your molar teeth were too close to each other, put a piece of cardboard/something else on your molar teeth and try to close your mouth if you want to experience yourself what a fucking hell this is

20130419-142940.jpg

And the front of the strawberry chin owner's face looks like this. Strawberry chin makes your face looks very tense and ugly and as I said before, keeping your mouth closed without actively thinking about it is impossible if you have this facial deformity.

SDlO028.png

Location of the mentalis muscle, if you're not sure whether you have this condition or not keep your finger on that part of the chin while closing your mouth. If that muscle stays relaxed and doesn't tighten up you don't have a strawberry chin.

View attachment 248270
Is there a way to get surgery to fix it

So that's what they call it. This is a true subhuman trait. If you're a male and have this: ITS OVER.

Funny thing is that women can get away with having this and still be attractive. Another example of nature being misandrist.