Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you have a spot picked out where you’ll rope?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
I’m probably going to rope in the mountains when the time comes, I live in a state with a serene mountain range which I’ve visited a couple of times, I’ll go there again to pick a nice spot where I can go out peacefully, I’ll make my favorite food too so I can experience a small amount of joy before I rope.

None, my Labradoodle needs me. But when she dies, maybe it's time to count my days by playing Roulette since that sounds less painful than roping.

not really. ill probably od someday out of the blue most likely.

I'll throw myself at the train when the time comes, i'll become a burnt piece of stretched flesh and ruin the station and passangers time. Based

I'll just blow my head off with my 12ga shotgun in my garage

like it does matter. If you ever ropemaxx, nobody would care about the place or even about the fact that you did it

I plan on going out into the woods in Canada or at least the northern US. I'm gonna shoot myself in the thighs before blowing my brains out, just to ensure that I die.

I always imagine myself taking poison on a mountain i used to go as a kid

If it comes

I have a vague idea

It’ll probably be something sentimental

I am a very sentimental person

There's a ceiling fan in my bedrrom

I’m probably going to rope in the mountains when the time comes, I live in a state with a serene mountain range which I’ve visited a couple of times, I’ll go there again to pick a nice spot where I can go out peacefully, I’ll make my favorite food too so I can experience a small amount of joy before I rope.
Outside the site of Highbury

I plan on saving up enough to get euthanasia in canada

I have a nice spot where I smoke in the hills. Best place to rope. It is so fucking peaceful and free of human scum.

That glass walkway thingy over the grand canyon is a good jumping spot