Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you have a skin condition?

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Chad's sperm donation to Becky
★★★
My mother has psoriasis and I think I have it now too since I have noticed it start to develop on my elbows and stomach not severe yet thankfully can't really even tell what it is tbh but if it does get worse I will have to take immune suppressors to get rid of this shit creams are just cope I was already pretty susceptible to getting sick that will only make it worse.

Yes I have crippling eczema srs

If I didn't constantly use creams everywhere I would scratch my skin off. It feels like there are bugs crawling all over me 24/7

I have hyperpigmentation and keratosis Pilaris

I used to have dandruff and acne but resolved them with a chemical concoction

If being touchless counts, then yes

My mother has psoriasis and I think I have it now too since I have noticed it start to develop on my elbows and stomach not severe yet thankfully can't really even tell what it is tbh but if it does get worse I will have to take immune suppressors to get rid of this shit creams are just cope I was already pretty susceptible to getting sick that will only make it worse.
I got eczema but under control cuz meds

I put the lotion on my skin so I don't get the hose again