Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a single or double bed

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★
I have a single bed, it's a constant reminder of my permanent singleness and loneliness. The only person to share my bed is my cat some nights.

Single bed; 100% a trucel trait tbh.

Why would you have a double bed as an incel, massively retarded and waste of space.

I have a single bed, it's a constant reminder of my permanent singleness and loneliness. The only person to share my bed is my cat some nights.
mattress on floor.

Single bed; 100% a trucel trait tbh.
Imagine if in some fantasy scenario you take a foid to your room and she sees you have a single bed, fucking over. brutal bedpill

Single.
Double is SuiFuel.

Imagine if in some fantasy scenario you take a foid to your room and she sees you have a single bed, fucking over. brutal bedpill
If a foid was willing to come with you to your room, I doubt she would care if you had a single bed.

Sleep on couch as don't have my own room

single but i am gonna buy double when wagiemoney comes

Single bed.

And everytime this question comes up I think about our hero's scene at the furniture store.

don’t have one

Double. I don't like sleeping on the edge of a bed so I sleep in the middle knowing I won't fall.