Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a role model?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Mine is Nabih al Wahsh.
MiUYEHv.png

He was an Egyptian lawyer and proud antisemite who said that females who dress like whores should be raped .
Lmq4LMw.jpg

Sadly, he was imprisoned and fined, but he will always be my hero.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42209755

BojidarDimitrov.jpg

Bozhidar Dimitrov. Historian, director of the bulgarian national museum of history and a host of a TV show about history. 

Ex goverment agent until the fall of comunism in 1989. Had full access to the Vatican secret archives.

Islam is bullshit, religions are just cope. Wake up you sheep.

I love those pictures islamcels post, always make me smile. I don't have a role model because I'm an independentcel, but this is the guy I respect the most
elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg

ElfCake said:

MODS ban. This is clearly inceltears.

Also I liked Linus Torvalds, and a bunch of Math/CS founders for their respective fields. But Linus is a recent one, the guy literally is keeping the entire open source movement from being invaded by retarded shit like SJW ideology.

Anyone insane or evil

ElfCake said:

This has nothing to do with Islam, just that Mr. Wahsh is a wise man.

I would not rely on Memri TV, it's translations are sometimes inaccurate/misleading and is an Israeli propaganda channel.

z2020 said:
I would not rely on Memri TV, it's translations are sometimes inaccurate/misleading and is an Israeli propaganda channel.

I understand Arabic, I don't need their translations.

Jesus Christ.

After and underneath Him, the Apostle Paul.

incel hero

Attachments

• marc_lepine.jpg
    marc_lepine.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 202
  • stnassar.jpg
    stnassar.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 206
tehgymcel420 said:
Mine is Nabih al Wahsh.
MiUYEHv.png

He was an Egyptian lawyer and proud antisemite who said that females who dress like whores should be raped .
Lmq4LMw.jpg

Sadly, he was imprisoned and fined, but he will always be my hero.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42209755

Could make some dank memes out of this

tehgymcel420 said:
This has nothing to do with Islam, just that Mr. Wahsh is a wise man.

women are a slave to their biology as we are.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Anita Sarkeesian.
screen-shot-2015-04-21-at-10-26-34-am1.png

fucking hot, jesus

Zoe too

Inmendham aka Gary Mosher, closest thing to a hero there is

G.-Inmendham.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVSwxOH2OVc

Dekim said:
BojidarDimitrov.jpg

Bozhidar Dimitrov. Historian, director of the bulgarian national museum of history and a host of a TV show about history. 

Ex goverment agent until the fall of comunism in 1989. Had full access to the Vatican secret archives.

Supreme gentleman, he did nothing wrong, just acted accly to how he got treated...white women do NOT like asian features , its strange, I as a white man often thinks asian women are more feminine than white ones..+ a lot of their cultures have no stigma about sexual surtogacy as they know its a basic human need...if you ask me, white feminists really just want to be as fascist and 100% social darwinists but pretending to be the opposite..such a sick world  :huh:

ElfCake said:
women are a slave to their biology as we are.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Supreme gentleman, he did nothing wrong, just acted accly to how he got treated...white women do NOT like asian features , its strange, I as a white man often thinks asian women are more feminine than white ones..+ a lot of their cultures have no stigma about sexual surtogacy as they know its a basic human need...if you ask me, white feminists really just want to be as fascist and 100% social darwinists but pretending to be the opposite..such a sick world  [/font]

mikepence said:
incel hero

Marc Lepine was truly ahead of his time.

z2020 said:

Here is another one of mine.
cho000.jpg

220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

A very smart and virtuous man.

Nope. Im lost in this miserable life and i dont even care anymore.

I don't have any. I wish I could say it was my dad, but he was never really there for me. I look up a little bit to older men who discuss philosophy on jootube such as Molyneux, LindyBeige, Varg, Rogan, Petersonon, etc. It sucks that that they're all normies with wives and kids. Is therr such a thing as an incel intellectual?

Weirdcel said:
I don't have any. I wish I could say it was my dad, but he was never really there for me. I look up a little bit to older men who discuss philosophy on jootube such as Molyneux, LindyBeige, Varg, Rogan, Petersonon, etc. It sucks that that they're all normies with wives and kids. Is therr such a thing as an incel intellectual?

0OgTP5q.jpg

No. I don't look up to anyone.

@Cynistic How do you feel about this guy?

Mine is Chad.

@Cynistic How do you feel about this guy?

I never heard of him, but judging by the pictures, hes a retard and im happy he was jailed.
Rape is bad mmkay?