Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a notable presence on the Net?

IncelRapper

IncelRapper

Greycel
Are any one of ya recognized for accomplished you've guys made in a community besides the incel community?
any tales of triumph over others, artistic or input that helped build up a community?, drama that caused a big blow to a community? or just playful banter/hijinks?

I've been on and off in one community called Space Station 13, am pretty sure I've racked about one hundred bans by now (in total) spanning several servers back in 2015
nothing great or anything but it's pretty cool.

I have an Android app with 25k ratings and avg rating of 4.6
Every day people email me to tell me how my app helped them accomplish this or that. The worst is when I get emails from rasties and I look them up by name and it's some 9/10 teenage hottie who'd happily sign my death warrant if I bothered her in any way in real life.

I have an Android app with 25k ratings and avg rating of 4.6
Every day people email me to tell me how my app helped them accomplish this or that. The worst is when I get emails from rasties and I look them up by name and it's some 9/10 teenage hottie who'd happily sign my death warrant if I bothered her in any way in real life.
Damn you must be pretty rich. What is your app about? (You can send me a pm if you are not comfortable sharing it)

i was well known on my server for MapleStory

Damn you must be pretty rich. What is your app about? (You can send me a pm if you are not comfortable sharing it)

I do earn quite a lot, but not from that app. It's not monetized at all, just something I needed. It's a study planner of sorts with some social features. Even if it were monetized, I doubt I'd earn more than $1000/mo from it. I may monetize it if my other income sources dry up.

I do earn quite a lot, but not from that app. It's not monetized at all, just something I needed. It's a study planner of sorts with some social features. Even if it were monetized, I doubt I'd earn more than $1000/mo from it. I may monetize it if my other income sources dry up.
1000$ a month is quite a decent source of passive income.

1000$ a month is quite a decent source of passive income.

Yeah, it's not bad. My main reason for not monetizing it is that a lot of users would be mad because they love free stuff. I'd either have to put in ads (probably hundreds of 1* ratings on day one) or I'd have to charge for features that I already give for free (for sure hundreds of 1* ratings on day one) or I'd have to add new features and charge for them (I don't have the time or the will).

If I'd known it was going to be that popular I'd have monetized it from the get go but now I have like 100k users who are used to it being free. There's a lesson if you're interested in making apps: monetize from day one just in case.

A fellow
I've been on and off in one community called Space Station 13, am pretty sure I've racked about one hundred bans by now (in total) spanning several servers back in 2015

A fellow SS13-cel? At last!

What servers did you mainly play? I've mostly played Paradise, with a little bit of colonial marines. I started out on the goonservers way back when, it was the donut station map, but the rounds were always 20 minutes due to bombing and it wasnt that fun.

A fellow

A fellow SS13-cel? At last!

What servers did you mainly play? I've mostly played Paradise, with a little bit of colonial marines. I started out on the goonservers way back when, it was the donut station map, but the rounds were always 20 minutes due to bombing and it wasnt that fun.

I mostly hopped on /tg/ station since I really like their code, same for /vg/ as well when it come to robotics. (seriously their robotics is pretty sweet) but anything else on /vg/ is meh.
I abhorred paradise though, and that server is the one I mostly grieffed.
one ban I will always remember fondly is when I kidnapped a fellow crew member and made him go through my own personal Saw room with broken glass all over the floor and electrified grills/doors. suffice to say he didn't make it in time to the medbay due to bleeding out and I got perma'd
Was a mime with all access that round.

oh I feel ya, bombing in stations can get annoying. since movement becomes HEAVILY impaired and most of the time engineers aren't bothered to fix the hull breach and re-align cables and such

youtube video with 80k views. This site, thats it

I had a popular Instagram meme account before I deleted it, it had 1.5k followers. Along with that, my Steam account is pretty popular with people and someone even made an entire 4chan thread about it, sperging out that I had Confederate flags on it.

I had a popular Instagram meme account before I deleted it, it had 1.5k followers. Along with that, my Steam account is pretty popular with people and someone even made an entire 4chan thread about it, sperging out that I had Confederate flags on it.
kek I have seen your youtube channel in comment sections long before I knew what "incels" were. It's a pretty funny coincidence

My anime playlists on soundcloud are quite popular

i was an epic shitposter on /r/megaten. fuck that sub

I was somewhat well-known shitposter on wow private server, does that count?

I've received DDOS threats on a game I play a lot but I'm sure everyone has had that happen to them.

kek I have seen your youtube channel in comment sections long before I knew what "incels" were. It's a pretty funny coincidence
Wait fr? Which videos did you see my comments on?

when you google search my name on here a lot of stuff comes up lmao

you can say i'm a pretty popular guy:feelzez:

Someone come fucking behead me

r/NFL and r/eagles. That's about it.

when you google search my name on here a lot of stuff comes up lmao

you can say i'm a pretty popular guy:feelzez:

Someone come fucking behead me
Look up Kointo on google images and look at what's there lol

I used to post a lot on alt.suicide.methods
I have videos on xvideos with 1.5 million views but I don't profit in any way. They're just reuploaded content that don't belong to me anyway.

I was ranked top 100 in NHL 16 in online play. I was LDARing HARD that year in college.

I'm prominent on Wikipedia.