Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope do you have a legit online friend?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
not some online random but a legit friend whom you chat with on daily basis about everything, whom you relate to much etc.

do you have a one?
I consider myself very lucky to be blessed having a one.
literally despise all my in real life acquaintances, i don't call em friends even. my online friend is my truest soul mate (no gay shit)
it's a good cope.

No. e-friends are meh, I may be biased as a millennial though, maybe things are different for zoomers.

I can't call them a friend. I have people I know from online games I play and sometimes we talk on a random basis and sometimes play online games together.
If those games disappeared, I'm sure the so-called friendship would end.

So no. I have no friends.

I'm not that desperate, well at least not yet

They are probably bots.

Yeah, I have several people like that, which is why I'm never active in Discords and such. My online social life is great.

Yes. Incel online brotherhood.

In terms of gaming I did have a few but as our preferences in games became different, our friendship collapsed

I play minecraft with this girl I met yes she's aware I look like shit

No such thing as online friends, those aren't real relationships. They'll always eventually fade away. Tbh a waste of time for the same reason as this forum: it gives you a fake sense of having a real human relationship/community, when in fact all you're doing is interacting with pixels. It won't ever have a real impact on your life, you're not building anything as with a real relationship.

none, I only have acquaintances that would do terrible shit to me if they figured out what I was

I play minecraft with this girl I met yes she's aware I look like shit
minecraft e girl I give u 5 diamonds!1111! shift on me in bed bby

none, I only have acquaintances that would do terrible shit to me if they figured out what I was

minecraft e girl I give u 5 diamonds!1111! shift on me in bed bby
Tee hee!

I have 2 online friends

I had two friends on this forum, @riceronicel and @ClownCharizard6774.
One roped and the other got banned.

i have no friends anywhere

@Blacktarpill we talk about hands

I'm cool with many people here, but idk if they would consider me a friend.

i had a online friend that actually visited me irl once after we knew each other for a couple years