Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a job? [POLL]

Do you have a job?

• Total voters
Wageslaving
Thumb Down GIF by Adult Swim

My job is accumulating debt and i'm good at it

Yup, living good, had salmon last week for dinner watching the wageslaves go to work with their pasta lunchbox and water bottles, upgraded my PC a month ago to play some vidya, I got a decent system for keeping the debt minimized and "only" have 5k euro debt although i've lived like this for one and a half year so not so bad in the grand scheme, got an interview in october so i'll probably wageslave and rid the debt then repeat when I feel like it.

retired Vietnam War veteran @edgelordcel

Not anymore. Needed a break from wageslaving

Does an unpaid internship count as a job

yes currently slaving away for bezos while he fucks hot chicks in his mansion

Uni requirement
Brutal, I got to do work shit as well for mine but I’m trying to get a paid internship since I refuse to work as an actual slave. Fucking hard to find anything though.

Brutal, I got to do work shit as well for mine but I’m trying to get a paid internship since I refuse to work as an actual slave. Fucking hard to find anything though.
Literally, i applied everywhere couldnt find anything but that unpaid one, hopefully i gain some experience, but atleast its remote

Literally, i applied everywhere couldnt find anything but that unpaid one, hopefully i gain some experience, but atleast its remote
That is the incel life, meanwhile fucking normies and chad find jobs easily since they are social circle maxxed. Even if they are retarded and have worse skills than us.

My technical college is calling me

Maybe some internship after February