Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you have a job do you enjoy it how does it affect your inceldom?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
i start:
yes. part job, they call me when they have heavy construction cuz they see me as donkey weight holder
get paid 3$ per 10h thats why they like me there i dont complain
it makes my inceldom thoughts be away for little. but then when i walk home at night i see couples holding hands and i get soul pain..

i start:
yes. part job, they call me when they have heavy construction cuz they see me as donkey weight holder
get paid 3$ per 10h thats why they like me there i dont complain
it makes my inceldom thoughts be away for little. but then when i walk home at night i see couples holding hands and i get soul pain..
atleast u are doing something in u rlife i rot at home everyday and i am 18. also i heard u are doing nofap i am on it too i recently relapsed after 10 day streak however i am back on the track the max i went is 13 but i want to aim for further now

Retard poor fag :lul::lul::lul::lul:
My parents got my ((((((corporate))))) internship that pays 15/h and I barely work, but I hate it and am going to be done soon so I can maybe travel

I work from home, which is nice because, if I stock up groceries, I can easily spend a week without going outside and seeing other people. It is comforting and cozy, almost NEET-like life, except I work on my PC.

I've got that going for me. It's peaceful. I wake up to the songs of birds, It's night and I'm listening to crickets.

Not good, not terrible either. (Dyatlov)

My thERapist says I should go out more, see people, do stuff, talk, interact, etc. but everytime I tried I felt mogged and even more depressed afterwards.

There is no place in society for people like me.

I want to cry often.

Last edited:
3$ PER 10HOUR???? Your getting cucked by whoever's hire you, just go be a janitor, you can make way more

3$ PER 10HOUR???? Your getting cucked by whoever's hire you, just go be a janitor, you can make way more
wait mb, i understand thres different currencies, but if your in any european countries thats cucked

I don't have a job yet, still at university

yeah I work in IT self employed

wage slaving is kind of cucked but it is a diversion from reality, going NEET and just thinking about inceldom all day in my freetime would be hell.

though I always under report my earnings so my tax is almost nothing.:feelsmusic:

not employed, in education, or training