Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have a good personality?

Do you have a good personality?

• Yes, I have a good personality.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No, I do not have a good personality.

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
D

Draconian Times

-
We are gaslighted into believing our romantic and sexual failure is the result of a bad personality, but how true is that?

I have a good personality.

I am not unnecessarily confrontational, like I have something to prove. My neuroticism is low, so I hardly get hysterical or stressed out. I am not cynical, as I tend to see the best in people. I tend to cooperate, but I would respectfully disagree and correct someone if I had to. I avoid physical and verbal conflicts. I do not hate women; I enjoy their company.

Physical attractiveness is the cause of my loneliness. I know this concept is hard for some folks to grasp, but think about it for a minute and it all makes sense. Everything revolves around social media these days, and you have to show your face and oftentimes describe your height. If you have an unattractive face and a short height, women will not find you as dateable and sexy as tall men that have attractive faces. If you are at the extreme, your chances are pretty slim, close to zero.

So it is not about personality; it is about physical attractiveness.

dnr, normfag
So buddy... your definition of high effort is to go on multiple threads and reply dnr? :feelswhat::feelshaha:

c60.png

The fuck does personality matter anyway

Nope, I’m a bitter cynical husk of a person.

So buddy... your definition of high effort is to go on multiple threads and reply dnr? :feelswhat::feelshaha:

c60.png
Again, you don't need to keep replying with soyddit memes. I don't post threads saying dnr, those are comments. Rent free.

I know I have a violent side urging to get out if I was good looking I'd be seen as a bad boy mysterious chad but since I'm ugly creepy subhuman so no I don't have a good personality

Everyone here has a better personality than soys

yes i actually do

i don"t talk bad to anyone outside and i respect all women in my social life. i am pretty much neutral

We are gaslighted into believing our romantic and sexual failure is the result of a bad personality, but how true is that?

I have a good personality.

I am not unnecessarily confrontational, like I have something to prove. My neuroticism is low, so I hardly get hysterical or stressed out. I am not cynical, as I tend to see the best in people. I tend to cooperate, but I would respectfully disagree and correct someone if I had to. I avoid physical and verbal conflicts. I do not hate women; I enjoy their company.

Physical attractiveness is the cause of my loneliness. I know this concept is hard for some folks to grasp, but think about it for a minute and it all makes sense. Everything revolves around social media these days, and you have to show your face and oftentimes describe your height. If you have an unattractive face and a short height, women will not find you as dateable and sexy as tall men that have attractive faces. If you are at the extreme, your chances are pretty slim, close to zero.

So it is not about personality; it is about physical attractiveness.

Had I not been an outcast growing Up had I not been friendless alone and beaten up and isolated and talk down to all the time by both children and adults I would probably have better social. Skills. The point is I was robbed of ever having that opportunity so i'm going to make it everyone else's problem. I don't really like to be social with people. It's a waste of my time I do like ranting on the internet. I am deserving of that cope. But yes it is what happens when you don't get a chance to befriend people and socialize with them and deal with them and understand and experience What is right and what is wrong You are just forced in a world of randomness and I cannot assimilate. So I'm going to not care I live stoically. I don't go out of my way to make friends. I'm respectful only to avoid getting my ass kicked because I know what Pain that could bring me I know not to commit crimes because of the consequences that will happen to me but this idea that I'm forced to be friend People is ridiculous everyone stabs me in the back I can trust absolutely no one.

No, I am high inhib and socially behind

People told me I am funny idk