Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a fucked up/crooked nose?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Are you a nosecel like me?

Indeed.
I have a permanent pink mark on my nose from when I fell onto the floor with my face from a bunk bed.

kinda yea
having a weak jaw makes my nose more noticeable thats for sure

kinda yea
having a weak jaw makes my nose more noticeable thats for sure
Look at it from the siderear view then see if you can spot any assymetry, Mine is like jew on one side

Indeed.
I have a permanent pink mark on my nose from when I fell onto the floor with my face from a bunk bed.
Pink Mark? No crookness?

disney classic GIF

A5C5640C 76ED 409A 8FA5 B3AF16F689AD

Right side of nose is tension tip left side is dorsal hump

My nose looks ridiculous. It's very long, vertically. I don't think that it's fixable with surgery.

My nose is really beautiful and not crooked.

Ye, I look like those gag glasses nose+moustache combo complete with bushy eyebrows, twisted huge crooked jew nose

yes, i have a nose bump and can't breathe out of one side:feelsrope:

Sarcasm, my nose is fucked
Ok, Most autistic males struggle knowing it without context, Also its text so its hard to know without a voice tone to follow

i think i have a slight bump but i remember my nose was a straight triangular type till at least my teenage era when i got prescribed with glasses for myopia and started wearing them; and maybe maybe that contributed in giving me a hump on nose somehow ?