Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a driver's license?

Do you, or not?

• Total voters
L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Really curious about this issue.

No my mommy and daddy drive

Been driving for 8 years almost, i'm on my third car.

yea but I don't happen to have a car

Yes but no car

I got it near the end of school when I realized I am a fucking loser than cannot do anything and if a social life was even possible I'd need to be able to drive.

Yes, I got my full G license around last year. Just need my own car at the moment.

No idea why I do, I've driven a vehicle twice in the past year, I rarely leave my house. My mother buys all my food.

I got my license when I was 21.

Yes, but I prefer not to drive. I get my brother or my sister to drive me whenever I can.

yeah but i don't drive or have a car

Yes, however I never go anywhere nowdays.

need it for my work because of the time i start work, if i started work different time i wouldnt bother with car/ license eh
Been driving for 8 years almost, i'm on my third car.
elab

yes but took a really long time to get it

No point in me having one, public transport is cheaper and I don't travel anywhere besides for work.

Yes, but no car for over a year.

Like I'll ever be able to afford a car
Download 1

Nope, my parents were too lazy to help me go to driving school and pay for it, even when I offered to call them up.

I have no car, only a motorbike, but that's good enough for me. I live in a city with good puplic transport so I mostly use that anyway.

but to be completely honest driving is one the best copes out there. sometimes I drive for hours and I wouldn't know how to cope without it.
the amount of freedom it gives is just not comparable.
the otther good thing about having a motorbike is that you don't need the rope ... you will die while doing what you love, when you don't expect it.