Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have a colonial mindset?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
I wanted to ask this question to the minority Western Europeans here if you guys still have the colonial mindset. By that I mean that you fantasize about the social system of that time being reintroduced, where you as the European is seen as a complete superior while blacks and other colorized races are continuously discriminated against and granted no equal rights to that of a European.

I know I have this colonial mindset and I come from a place ( Curacao, where I lived most of my life ) where the colonial mindset is still present even though blacks have equal rights, etc. I come from a colonial family from both sides and after doing some digging I realize how much greater my life could’ve been had I been born in the 1700s to early 1900s. Fuark brutal ngl.

Last edited:
no every race is just as trash in my eyes, humanity is what i discriminate against

Last edited:
no every race is just as trash in my eyes, humanity is what i discriminate
I agree to that to some extent but I just feel more hatred and annoyance towards people of color when they fuck for example my order up than when Europeans do.
But my hatred is more for niggers and less for Arabs and Asians.

I agree to that to some extent but I just feel more hatred and annoyance towards people of color when they fuck for example my order up than when Europeans do.
I think I kinda have that tbh not super hardcore tho

No colonian, just anti-western and anti-semitic

Yes man, we need to colonize poor countries again tbh

Honestly, I never felt to hate or consider any particular race or group inferior, even though I was not from liberal background. I do believe different groups should not mix much because it is likely to cause some tensions between them no matter what, but hating to some extent or considering any group inferior never make sense to me.

Last edited:
:feelsYall: well thank you, whitie
In my eyes I see people from Japan are honorary Europeans! Especially since they realized how great the European system is and copied it to their advantage of creating their own empire in Asia.

We kinda had colonies too
Yes I’ve heard about Eastern European colonial ambitions yet they were short lived and can’t really be categorized as the same type of colonialism experienced through Portugal, Spain, France, England, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, etc.

Plus Ultra

Ehh return of the British Empire when?

I wanted to ask this question to the minority Western Europeans here if you guys still have the colonial mindset. By that I mean that you fantasize about the social system of that time being reintroduced, where you as the European is seen as a complete superior while blacks and other colorized races are continuously discriminated against and granted no equal rights to that of a European.

I know I have this colonial mindset and I come from a place ( Curacao, where I lived most of my life ) where the colonial mindset is still present even though blacks have equal rights, etc. I come from a colonial family from both sides and after doing some digging I realize how much greater my life could’ve been had I been born in the 1700s to early 1900s. Fuark brutal ngl.
Yes, with based secular semi-Jews on the top of the hierarchy.
Shalom.

Actually no if whites are IQ superior I can accept them to be on the top, but I don't care if they d replaced with more based gooks or curries(not gonna happen) whatever - I have no extra sympathy for my own race.

Most colored people do, why do you think we care so much about light skinned and dark skins, straight hair vs curly hair vs nappy hair? Brown eyes vs blue eyes? Etc

USSR was managed by semi Jews and collapsed at the end though.
Still better then the fags that run Russian today.
Soviet Jews are based.
Всем жидам жиды

Nice, but will never happen to due white women lust for BBC

Nope, I find niggers stink though

op u should play greedfall. it's good colonialism cope

If you are from Curacao and you partially descend from jews, there is a slighty chance that we are distant cousins, buddy boyo.

If you are from Curacao and you partially descend from jews, there is a slighty chance that we are distant cousins, buddy boyo.
Ded srs ? Sephardic ?
My Jewish blood is minimal though, it doesn't dominate my DNA.

What is your opinion on Spics pewpew?

No, not at all, tbh. This shit is just a huge cope in my eyes. I never really cared much about race, and never thought that being white, makes me superior to a brown person. The white race can go extinct for all i care, it doesn't affects me in any way.

What is your opinion on Spics pewpew?
Where I'm from the only spics we got were mostly from Venezuela and they are retarded and thug-like . Not to mention the blacks themselves loved to hate on other nationalities too jfl. Racism was just the norm and to me it still is, the Netherlands hasn't changed me at all.
I wish I was white
At least you're Asian, better than other colored races.

No, not at all, tbh. This shit is just a huge cope in my eyes. I never really cared much about race, and never thought that being white, makes me superior to a brown person. The white race can go extinct for all i care, it doesn't affects me in any way.
It's partially cope but a lot of it is scientifically and historically backed on how blacks are one of the most inferior races.
bbcs = gods

Isn't your AVI Otto though.. aka a self-hating Jew ?
He is not self hating he simply blackpilled.
He is "self hating" in the same manner as blackpilled incels are "self hating". He simply saw the nature for what it is.

And in out nature is to manage the goyim effectively.

colonials me xd

Not really. My family stayed in the homeland, we didn’t venture out.

Naw, and I find it funny when stupid, overweight, toothless fucks (usually English) think they're a big deal cause we had an empire once upon a time. The empire ended 60 years ago bro. Britannia no longer rules the waves. You're an under-educted underclass that nobody gives two fucks about. Now go back to standing pished in the pub ranting on about how Britain/England is still a big deal!

I hate cultures not skin.

Nobody wants to be ethnic if they could choose

There are different castes and an approximate racial hierarchy but what I fantasise the most about is a fictional super people that will rule the world better than it is ruled now like how some colonies were run beneficially.