Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal do you have a cave man side profile ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
I think my side profile looks worse than my front face. I look like a literal cave man from 2000 B.C

I used to make fun of abos for looking primitive, but my side profile tells me that I am actually the one looking primitive.

I've seen many men with ogre-like side profiles like my own, but mine have always looked the worst.

Any side profile I've seen irl was better than my own , wearing glasses makes it much worse too.

The only instances where I've seen a side profile worse than mine was very rare and the person usually had no chin and was brutally recessed.

I look like a cuck from the side view

I have a better side profile i think, atleast on my left side of the face since my jaw is assymetrical.

My side profile is pathetic

I think my side profile looks worse than my front face
same because recessed chin and poor jaw definition

wdym caveman ? your brow sticks out ?

same because recessed chin and poor jaw definition

wdym caveman ? your brow sticks out ?
my cheek looks bloated, brow does stick out, lips get very weird looking , nose looks crooked even tho it isnt, mouth looks extremely subhuman.

At least can u virilitymax ?