Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have a brother? Is he an incel?

• Thread starter TheHungariancel
  • Start date
T

TheHungariancel

Greycel
I have an older brother and he is still a virgin in his mid 20s and lives at home with us. I'm pretty sure he has never hugged or kissed a girl in his life. But at least he's high IQ and works as a remote software developer and makes good money, so even in case he doesn't ascend (which is highly likely) he can cope with his money. I don't even have that.

I have a half-brother and he's not an incel

I have an older brother and he is still a virgin in his mid 20s and lives at home with us. I'm pretty sure he has never hugged or kissed a girl in his life. But at least he's high IQ and works as a remote software developer and makes good money, so even in case he doesn't ascend (which is highly likely) he can cope with his money. I don't even have that.
I am glad that I am alone in the family I'm an only child.

GrAY always comes with posts of batabuxx and fakecelismo.

I have 3 brothers, all of us are adult age and two of them are mid 20s

All 4 of us are incel

My oldest brother actually managed to JBFmaxx a 2 week relationship in 8th grade because he was a year older than everyone else and therefore taller. But aside from that none of us have ever had any female interest

The only one of us who's ever even had a female friend is the one who's 6ft2 jfl foids wont even let you befriend them unless youre a tallfag

Yes and no, hes 9 years older than me and when he was my age he was slaying.

I have yes and he is

Have an older one he’s 21 we’re 3 years apart he’s really committed to moneymaxxing trying to get a IT job after college more high iq than me for sure and more self aware we kinda look the same but he has more of a powerlifter type of body since he did a shit ton of strength training for football back in high school we’re he hasnt spoken to a girl since his freshman year of high school and he’s balding worse than me

Last edited:
He's older than me, a low-tier normie.
He had a few relationships, but none of them lasted long.
He's into SEAmaxxing now.

I have 3 brothers, all of us are adult age and two of them are mid 20s

All 4 of us are incel

My oldest brother actually managed to JBFmaxx a 2 week relationship in 8th grade because he was a year older than everyone else and therefore taller. But aside from that none of us have ever had any female interest

The only one of us who's ever even had a female friend is the one who's 6ft2 jfl foids wont even let you befriend them unless youre a tallfag
do you have sisters?

not sure, he’s low-mtn tier, though I never seen him go out with friends or have a gf before.

I have 3 brothers, 2 younger, 1 older.

Older one had 1 gf in his life. One of my younger brothers had a few fat gfs when he was younger, but hasn't had a gf in many years since he's fat himself now, and balding. Youngest is a truecel like me.

I have one brother who’s incel, one brother who is chadlite. It’s brutal seeing how much action chadlite brother gets. Nothing more blackpilling.

I have 3 brothers, 2 younger, 1 older.

Older one had 1 gf in his life. One of my younger brothers had a few fat gfs when he was younger, but hasn't had a gf in many years since he's fat himself now, and balding. Youngest is a truecel like me.
I hate your parents. did they abort girls? 4 boys, no girls? that causes inceldom.

I have no brother(s).

My brother is a chadlite

I have an older brother and he is definitely NOT an incel. He's had a girlfriend before and has hooked up with numerous girls on tinder before

I don't have a brother but if I had he'd 100% be a giga truecel like me

Yeah he died before i was born. He was suffocated by my mom's shallow pussy. While jew doctor few years later "saved" me through C-section :forcedsmile:

I have an older brother and he is definitely NOT an incel. He's had a girlfriend before and has hooked up with numerous girls on tinder before
does he take them home? that would be brutal

No, but I have an incel dad

None of them is incel. And they're younger.Wtf went wrong with me

does he take them home? that would be brutal
He has had his ex-girlfriend over to the house before, but all his hookups were at his apartment for college. I never saw his hookups in person

I have two older brothers. The oldest is married to a fat black girl (we're all white) that's horrible with money making them the poorest in the family. They have one kid that they try to pawn off to anybody. Middle brother is a Chad. He's admitted to giving girls Golden showers and even had a kid with a girl and got out of 100% responsibility no child support

Being around my brothers has been more peaceful than ever. Because they are like me. Same situation.

Last edited:
why luckily?
Imagine hearing chad pipe your sister every night

Imagine her complaining about how hard it is being a woman

Imagine constantly hearing her whine about how evil sub9 men are

Having 3 brothers sucks but at least i dont have to deal with this stuff

I have a younger brother, who is normie-tier and tall; but he just plays video-games all day. I don't know what his fucking! deal is man.:feelskek:

My old brother is a loser faggot and yeah he's incel he probably fucks his cat no lie

My little.brother is good and he will hopefully become a normie. I taught him a lot about the Jews

I have but he's not incel. I'm older than him, yet he's taller than me and also has a normal jaw and cheekbones.

Imagine hearing chad pipe your sister every night

Imagine her complaining about how hard it is being a woman

Imagine constantly hearing her whine about how evil sub9 men are

Having 3 brothers sucks but at least i dont have to deal with this stuff
I have a sister and never experienced any of those! My sister never had a boyfriend while living at home with me. Never complained how hard it is being a woman (being a man is harder), never even once, let alone constantly whined about how evil ugly men are... what are you talking about? Through one's sister one can even get to know about her friends (usually females around her age). Basic problem of humanity is that too few females are born for the current society (men do not anymore die violently in their teens and twenties and thirties so there is a big glut of young men).

My father didn't want any children. So he resents us very much and he beat me growing up
how do you know? and why he did not use condoms etc.? is he low IQ?

I have a sister and never experienced any of those! My sister never had a boyfriend while living at home with me. Never complained how hard it is being a woman (being a man is harder), never even once, let alone constantly whined about how evil ugly men are... what are you talking about? Through one's sister one can even get to know about her friends (usually females around her age). Basic problem of humanity is that too few females are born for the current society (men do not anymore die violently in their teens and twenties and thirties so there is a big glut of young men).
Good for you man, sounds like you got a good sister. Ive heard so many horror stories of dudes who've experienced the things i described in that comment, from what ive heard it sounds like theyre common experiences of dudes who have sisters. Obv i dont doubt there are good sisters out there, but in 2024, most zoomer girls are huge feminists, so as a zoomer dude i feel like i got kinda lucky not having a sister

how do you know?
He hid it for a while but by the time i was in my mid teens he kinda stopped hiding the fact he never wanted kids. Hes always treated his kids terribly and once even said that he didnt want to have kids, he just wanted to have sex

and why he did not use condoms etc.?
Honestly i have no idea. Maybe because my mom wanted kids and so he was probably fine with it at the time because hes a typical boomer "happy wife happy life" cuck

is he low IQ?
I think so lmao